Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: |VW|CuLeXiS ????????
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
|VW|CuLeXiS
i would really like who ever posted that thread, to repost what they said. i would really like to know. haha
seeming how you're too much of a punk to msg me yourself. haha

have at her miss. bring on the hate, please grin.gif

mod/admin: pls don\t delete thread untill i can respond to the individual who posted the orignal topic. just i can see who it was and why they are so butt hurt.
TomDome
Its not a public thread Culexis, its an internal one about you ditsch.gif

But no need to worry grin.gif
|VW|CuLeXiS
Id like to know what was said tom. At least a pm about it.
Krauersaut
We were discussing your poor behavior and insulting messages towards other players, as well as appropriate consequences. One of those was the temporary ban you received last month.

The topic is nothing you need to worry about - although the reason why the topic exists is something you should worry about - and nothing that needs to be discussed openly. If you don't stop being a pain in the ass for both users and administrators of this forum, be assured that you will receive a permanent ban in no time. This is a discussion forum and not a shabby rural pub where people insult others on a low level. Either clean up your act and stop being a nuisance or find a forum where they tolerate childish and hostile behavior towards users. Last warning.

Thread closed. There is no need to PM me, TomDome or anybody else about this topic.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.