Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: #IA|MostPopularRECRUITINGXPs
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
Meizi
Hello! First of all I'd like to apologize if this is a re-post of our clan, but I couldn't find older topic :)

IA is old clan of ET which was founded by couple of friends from old clan. IA got popular fast but went down fast also. And now we have been reviving it and we have had a success. We're growing once again but I thought there's never too much of advertisement. We have once been one of the biggest clans in game, and we believe we can be that once again.

We run on latest Silent. Mod and our server is located in The Netherlands. We have XP's for ever, map voting system (end of map you can vote for a map of your choice) and our map pool is large and being updated from time to time. We are currently running with 24 slots server.

Server IP: 213.163.64.19:27960
Website address: International Army

If you're interested of joining registration is simple and so is our recruitment.

Recruitment rules

Some of server rules:

Cheaters are banned immediately permanently.
Spawnkilling with heavy weapons is not allowed, however with light weapons it is.
Only english on mainchat. Small greetings with other languages are allowed.
Double jump and and adrenaline are all disabled from the server.

If someone have questions to ask or have interest on joining us and needs help, they can contact me on xfire! (my xfire: 246570) I'll try to help as much as I can!
Wolf Enstein
Great to see one of the old Wolf:ET Clans back in action, Meizi brutale.gif . Good luck to you all and your Clan recruiting, I'll visit your server soon. It's good to know that you've disabled nonsense like double-jump and adrenaline too super.gif .
macbeth

good luck for your clan cheers.gif
Meizi
Thank you! :)
Warrior66666
i love to play on ia server. if ur searching for a friendly clan definatly check this out!
macbeth
QUOTE (Warrior66666 @ Oct 20 2013, 09:46 PM) *
i love to play on ia server. if ur searching for a friendly clan definatly check this out!

yes but still a server with bots............we are very proud to dont have to add any bots on our main server since september 2004 cheers.gif
Sit
Hello Hello Hello

Welcome cheers.gif

Always nice to see Old or New Server / Clan Back in The Game
with or without Bots grin.gif

Greetings
Sit alias Erik
Meizi
Due to YCN's laggings, we have decided to move to another host provider! That means our server ip has changed, but the server is now lag free. Our new server ip is 213.163.64.19:27960. We have a bigger server, whit more slots and we're only running the post popular maps and we're still running in latest silent. mod! Come check it out! ;)

We are also slowly moving to a new address. Our current wolfenstein.clan.su will still work, but there's easier and shorter address to our website now also; ia-clan.com.
nobbysNutz
QUOTE (macbeth @ Oct 21 2013, 08:54 AM) *
QUOTE (Warrior66666 @ Oct 20 2013, 09:46 PM) *

yes but still a server with bots............we are very proud to dont have to add any bots on our main server since september 2004 cheers.gif

Wow my hero macbeth.

They are trying and a pathetic comment like that is for what reason. Bot free since 2004 wow wow wow you must be a god.

Meizi
We are still looking for nice and active players to join! Come to take a look!

The website and the server ip are still the same.

Server ip: 213.163.64.19:27960

Welcome! :)
Wolf Enstein
Thanks for the update, Meizi. Here's a Splatterladder banner link to your server, bro:

Just click the banner, folks, it will take you directly to the #IA Clan server and all the information that you require super.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.