Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Error - Closing UAC Anti cheater
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
vipsspyke
Sry Mans for open new topic, but I didn´t found the solution for my problem...

So my problem is, when I want to close UAC, the check box dont "uncheck", and by this reason, I can´t close the UAC program.

The solution that I´ve doing is ctrl+alt+del and close the UAC.exe process.

Anyone knows How can I resolve this little problem?

Sry, my english is so bad, because I´m still learning.

Thanks!

#vIPS.Spyke www.vipsclan.net
Wolf Enstein
Hi Spyke, I've never used the UAC anticheat program, so unfortunately I can't help you with your problem, but I'm sure that there are others here who can help you. And don't worry about your use of English, it's pretty good already super.gif .
Wolf Enstein
I found this video, Spyke. A player using the UAC Anti-Cheat for MOHAA has shut-down problems when trying to exit the program, he then realises that UAC must perform a full scan after use, before the shut-down is enabled. Scroll to the "8 minute 10 seconds" mark in the video:

vipsspyke
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Oct 15 2013, 11:05 AM) *
I found this video, Spyke. A player using the UAC Anti-Cheat for MOHAA has shut-down problems when trying to exit the program, he then realises that UAC must perform a full scan after use, before the shut-down is enabled. Scroll to the "8 minute 10 seconds" mark in the video:

Oh! Ok, Gangsta! Thank you for help me, I´ll try and come back to speak the result. But I think that will work! Thks!
Wolf Enstein
You're welcome, Spyke. If you still have problems let us know and we'll see what else we can find in order to help you super.gif .
vipsspyke
Thanks Gangsta! I solved the problem doing that this video show. I take the oportunity to invite you and the splatter ladder comunity to join and play in vIPS clan server at 200.98.146.168:27960.

Auf wiedersehen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.