Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silent now
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
macbeth
after so many years to be playing Noquarter we decided to move for silent on or main server
server ip is 108.61.18.109 Port: 27966. 42 slots soon and we run almost popular maps ,, so will be a pleasure to see you around

http://wf-gaming.net/
cheers.gif
TomDome
Good luck with the new mod on your mainserver cheers.gif

Guys and gals, give it a try and play there:
Wolf Enstein
I've been fraggin' on the new Silent Mod recently, Miss McB, it's really good. You've made a wise choice there super.gif .
macbeth
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Nov 4 2013, 01:20 AM) *
I've been fraggin' on the new Silent Mod recently, Miss McB, it's really good. You've made a wise choice there super.gif .

we had to back with nq 123 (sadness ) but i like so much more silent mod myself
Chuckles
QUOTE (macbeth @ Feb 2 2014, 03:48 PM) *

i heard this server was removed from gametracker ranks for having fake clients who sit in spec.
macbeth
QUOTE (Chuckles @ Jan 20 2015, 02:43 AM) *
QUOTE (macbeth @ Feb 2 2014, 03:48 PM) *

i heard this server was removed from gametracker ranks for having fake clients who sit in spec.

prolly chuckles but no one here care to don't be ranked anymore and u have many guys specing aswell not mine fault if other clan are jealous to see how is our server lol
ETSNEAK
Actually you're wrong. The reason you're banned on TrackBase and GameTracker is for having fake specs sitting there. You have 4 extra accounts connected from your own IP constantly sitting in spec to make the server appear more populated. I, and several of your members have complained about this numerous times; mainly when you kick people for the server being full instead of removing your fake players. I'm not sure why you're denying it here when you admit it so freely in your server that they "aren't fake" because they are "your other computers". Just because they are on your other computers Beth, doesn't make them legitimate connections. The objective you have is to lie to people and make the server look full when it isn't, therefore you're being deceitful with your actions and that's why you're banned from rankings. It has nothing to do with anyone being jealous. I bet the only reason you still keep those fake players connected is because you aren't banned from SL yet too. I'm not sure why you aren't actually, maybe someone should take care of that since you're already banned on 2/3rd of the ET trackers. RC has people sitting in spec, but they're legitimate connections from real unique players. They aren't trying to lie to everyone and abuse the rank system.
TomDome
I dont want to repeat the things i have written in the other post.

Guys and Gals, please sort your issues at an appropriate place but not here.

Thank you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.