Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Green Mile Clan Revived! Recruiting! (:
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
THE_EMPEROR
Hello members of the sweet instance called Splatterladder. :P

I'm a member of the Green Mile Clan and here to introduce you to our matter and maybe - hopefully - I can convince you for a visit on our server. A little of our history: Years ago, two guys that name have already been forgotten found the Green Mile Clan to be a good idea within' the game of Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory. Quite a few months later, a member called #Jay (NOT the ETc #Jay, just to be clear in that point.) joined their server just to find out that the leaders were about to close the server out of time limiting reasons. A few weeks later their new member #Jay decided that it would be a good idea to revive their idea and mostly all of their old members came back to join him in his cause. With guys such as Cartman & Bloodstain & B.I.G. on his side he tried a restart and was very popular with his server for years. Around 2 years later he decided it would be the best to close his server for the plain and simple reason that player count was decreasing dramatically and he just didn't want this great idea, that community to be just another empty project on the serverlist. Another 3 years later he and his most loyal fellowman - that I can proudly call myself - decided to give it another try. So we relaunched our server first on another name, what does actually explain our weird board domain, but soonish felt like it would be some kind of betrayal on the idea of Green Mile. So we renamed us back and look at that, many of the old members - that were STILL playing with our tags after ALL this years - came back to us. To help, to suffer with us if necessary, to reorganize the Republic into the FIRST - GALACTIC - EMPIRE!

After all this time, we're back. Trying to climb the global ranking once again. Tough I'd say nothing is impossible, its most unlikely that we'll achive anything without help. Actually, we've a playercount of around 10 players / a time on main time, ofcourse more on the weekends (around 15-20 then). We're currently working on many fun things for everyone. We're about to organize an IRC and a Teamspeak server, doing competitions, eventually even organizing a warteam, board games and all in all we're just a funny team of not the best playing but the most loyal and friendly players that you may find in the world of enemy territory.

If you now decide for yourself that we could be worth at least a visit - you're welcome to do so.
Our server runs, ofcourse 24 hours and 7 days a week. Actually, we've got 42 public slots, old skool maps (Already subject to change!), around 15 clan members and alot of visitors a day.

All our features at a glance:

- 24/7 online time
- Great community
- Board adress: www.lemonclan.com [Subject to change, as mentioned above. >.>]
- N!tmod in combination with ET 3.00 [Meaning 2.55 and 2.6b clients are able to connect. ]
- Recruiting everyone willingly to join us!
- IRC and TS- Servers in work
- IP: 213.239.202.61:27100

Got questions? Concerns? Problems? Cookies? Anything? Feel free to speak about it!

I'd be so happy to see you all soon!

Cheers,
Wolf Enstein
It's great to see one of the old Wolf-ET Clans reforming, Emperor, good luck with your server and recruiting too cheers.gif .
THE_EMPEROR
UPDATE!

Hello my loyal servan... beloved members of the splatterladder board!:b

I've came here to announce a few updates regarding our Enemy Territory Community:

- New board adress: www.the-green-mile.com (Needs to be confirmed by the department, currently it is still www.lemonclan.com for around 1 more day or something)

- Clan Wars: The Green Mile Galactic Gaming Empire is offering Clan wars. We're currently open for 2v2 and 3v3 matches. If you want to challenge us, feel free to sign up at our board and to me or to visit us on our Server (IP: 213.239.202.61:27100) for further informations. If you do not have an own ETPRO server - feel free to speak to us aswell as we've got a private training server with 16 slots that can be easily configured for a match like you want it. Also - as I am a pretty nice Emperor - if you want to train your own team but do not have an own server - feel still free to contact me so that you can play privately on our training server.

- For any further reference you might also want to add me on xfire: gmemperor
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.