Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: LOST 1944 FRIENDS
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
martthefart
hi all would be nice if any old mates are still out there playing,that could be tracked down and invited to a new home ,had some epic battles with leatherface and exupery and had some great banter any one help?we all play now on the {WeB}* server ip et://148.251.46.49:27970 im "^1{WeB}^7*^4MART^1the^4FART^7* so if any old 1944 want to catch up on old times and have some fraggin come along
Wolf Enstein
Hi Marty, it looks like your old Clan buddy, Leatherface, is is still fraggin'. Check this link m8, search for (1944):

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=search
TomDome
hmm he plays under another name now. Last active server visit with 1944 name was 108 days ago. The search shows him because he still connects to server(s) with his old profile but when he joins in server, the new cfg loads.
martthefart
cheers tom do u know his new nic? cheers g for link, not working?
TomDome
Sorry Mart, i dont see his new nick.
{WeB}*DoG*
Actually mart he was active just 28 hrs ago looks like he may well have signed up with the F||A clan but he does login using the old 1944 tags too

davhead
Should have asked me sooner mart, I keep in touch with many of the old members through facebook ;) We also still have a 1944 facebook page which connects us all too. Many play on other servers and still have loads of fun ;) Some have left due to family commitments etc etc..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.