Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wolfenstein Movie
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
Wolf Enstein
===Wolfenstein===

==Liberation of London==

Four members of an underground militia infiltrate a German weapons testing facility with orders to extract weapons scientist, Dr. Issac Astor, in hopes of advancing the Allied weapons technology.

--- Starring ---
Patrick Wenk-Wolf
Darren Jaconbs
Joseph Aviel
Jeff Schine
Nina Franoszek
Ken Lyle
Bill Gunther

Trailer cut by: Josh Lee Kwai

This video has been five months in the making. I started writing over Christmas. The script has gone though 13 drafts. I learned a lot on this shoot and really hope you are entertained. Comments and honest criticism welcome. - Clinton Jones

Clinton Jones on Facebook

Clinton Jones on Twitter
TomDome
The video is not setup to be played in germany spanking.gif
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (TomDome @ May 9 2014, 07:51 AM) *
The video is not setup to be played in germany spanking.gif

Right-click on the video, Tommy, and select, "copy video URL". Then go to a website such as this:

http://www.hidemyass.com/

In the "Hide My Ass" search bar, right-click and paste the URL and you should be ready to go super.gif .
b0bby
well someone stole my interestingly amazing cool video... tsp
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (b0bby @ May 9 2014, 06:39 PM) *
well someone stole my interestingly amazing cool video... tsp

Yes.......yes I did...... frech.gif .

floor.gif
Medelwr
On another note the actual Wolfenstein movie is currently in production grin.gif
N3rwitZ
^ But we haven't heard nothing about it since 2012, so no one cay say it is still in production. :)
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (N3rwitZ @ Aug 2 2014, 03:47 PM) *
^ But we haven't heard nothing about it since 2012, so no one cay say it is still in production. :)

Yep N3rwitZ, the project seems dead at the moment:

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/11/01/cast...movie-announced
$mart
offtopic: there is an old film with some actions in the castle of wolfenstein, but what is name ?
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE ($mart @ Aug 2 2014, 07:21 PM) *
offtopic: there is an old film with some actions in the castle of wolfenstein, but what is name ?

I don't remember this film, $mart bro, is it an old war movie?
$mart
Yes, an old movie. Not sure if war or not. I've read about it long years ago, and some was saying "lol, it really looks like the game RTCW" (concerning the in-door scenes I think ???).
Wolf Enstein
Can you remember the names of any of the actors in the film, m8?
$mart
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Eagles_Dare

the castle is Hohenwerfen Castle, Werfen, Austria

On Wiki france, the say at RTCW page :
"Le fait de jouer un soldat en mission commando derrière les lignes ennemies et les premiers niveaux du jeu rappellent le film Quand les aigles attaquent (Where Eagles Dare, 1968), d'autant plus que le château dans lequel le personnage évolue est l'exacte réplique de celui du film."
Transalted by Google "By playing a soldier on a mission commando behind enemy lines and the first levels of the game remind the film Where Eagles Dare (Where Eagles Dare, 1968), especially the castle in which the character evolves is the exact replica of the film."
Wolf Enstein
Ah, now I remember, $mart bro, the superb "Where Eagles Dare" film super.gif . In the film, starring Richard Burton and Clint Eastwood, the name of the castle is the Schloss Adler. The German Intelligence Agency has infiltrated British MI6 and the British send a squad to infiltrate the Schloss Adler to find out exactly who the spies are back in England. No one trusts anyone, not even the members of the British squad because no one knows for sure who the spies actually are. It's an epic film from start to finish.

Here's a trailer for it:

Two maps based on the film are RtCW Tram and the excellent "Eagles 2 Aplha 6" map, which is an exact copy of the film, even the bus registration plate is the same grin.gif .

If anyone hasn't played that map then you can test it here on the Wolffiles test servers:
http://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=326
$mart
I actually watch it in streaming, 148minutes xD
And Clint Eastwood is so young, funny and very good movie (music is also epic !)
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE ($mart @ Aug 6 2014, 07:34 PM) *
.......very good movie (music is also epic !)

Yep, one of the best war films ever made. Dogster added the music wavs to the Eagles 2 Aplha 6 map we have on our server, so when the Allies steal the bus, just like in the film, the music starts playing grin.gif .
N3rwitZ
^ I agree with you and $mart. WED is one of the best WWII movies. The conception itself reminds much of everything Wolfenstein. :)
Medelwr
Do me a favor will ye? The next time you have one of these things make it an all British operation...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.