Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stephanie Roche wonder goal :)
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
Wolf Enstein

Stephanie Roche has spoken of her pride after being nominated alongside two of the world's most high-profile players for FIFA's goal of the year. The Republic of Ireland women's international's stunning volley for Peamount United against Wexford in October 2013 has made a shortlist of three for the Puskas Award at the FIFA Ballon d'Or ceremony. Her brilliant effort will be up against two goals from the World Cup in Brazil - James Rodriguez's fine volley for Colombia against Uruguay and Robin van Persie's diving header in Holland's defeat of Spain.

winner.gif super.gif master.gif

Here is a link if FIFA are acting like clowns when it comes to sharing the video: VIDEO HERE
CS|kOoL
Hi,

For me that is a joke for making a buzzzz.

Seriously each sunday (in amator) you can see this kind of goals around the world (in female or in male football) and with the same low level or higher (look the substitues who gets up while the goal lol not fit).

LOL the match is in a meadow and where is the crowd ? Youtube is full about this kind of videos.

It is just a goal in a division of 2nd zone...maybe she is strong ok , but then why does she play in this category ?

Now she plays for the "ASPTT Albi" (Association Sportive de La Poste et France Télécom Albi) and this little club just comes to go up in 1st division french female.

Let's hope she confirms...only time will tell :)
Wolf Enstein
Here's the late, great Davie Cooper of Glasgow Rangers scoring a similar, but even better, goal in the League Cup Final against Celtic:

winner.gif brutale.gif
CS|kOoL
What a goal !!! 3 sombreros :)

I knew i could speak football with you G...and who of better than a british for talking football :)

{WeB}*DoG*
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Dec 3 2014, 11:39 AM) *
Here's the late, great Davie Cooper of Glasgow Rangers scoring a similar, but even better, goal in the League Cup Final against Celtic:

winner.gif brutale.gif

Hey mr G I'm betting the resident Jaff Mr Coisty was unbearable for weeks..... For the uninitiated Coisty is a rabid Glasgow Rangers fan

01lol.gif ditsch.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.