Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Merry Christmas Splatterladder !
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
Wolf Enstein

A very Merry Christmas to Schnoog, Tommy, Stoer and all the team at Splatterladder cheers.gif . Thanks for giving us the 2 best Wolfenstein websites on the planet, SL and Wolffiles.de, thanks for all your support and hard work too, long may you last xmas.gif super.gif thanks.gif .
CS|kOoL
Hi,

Yes "G" you are right , without "SL" and "Wolffiles.de" it is the end of our favourite game , many thanks for all that...

"SL" and "Wolffiles.de" the right places :)

Merry christmas everybody and a happy new year 2015 !!

CS|kOoL.
TomDome
Thanks for the kind words guys. May ET stay alive as long as we all have fun playing it super.gif
{WeB}*DoG*
Absolutely Mr G couldn't agree more SL is, has been, and will always be the spiritual home of ET. Whether it's Schnoog Stoer and Tom or Proddi and Bulletz before that. Without these guys our game would never have survived this long, and Gangsta and I would not have been playing for as long or the way we do now.... Long may it continue btw think the teamspeak needs a reboot. Lol
Kindest regards Dogster

cheers.gif cheers.gif
StoerFaktoR
QUOTE ({WeB}*DoG @ Dec 26 2014, 12:36 AM) *
Absolutely Mr G couldn't agree more SL is, has been, and will always be the spiritual home of ET. Whether it's Schnoog Stoer and Tom or Proddi and Bulletz before that. Without these guys our game would never have survived this long, and Gangsta and I would not have been playing for as long or the way we do now.... Long may it continue btw think the teamspeak needs a reboot. Lol
Kindest regards Dogster

cheers.gif cheers.gif

Thnx guys :)
[DooC]*Gauki
thanks 4 all your work sl. - keep it up ! thanks 100 times :)
macbeth
hope u had all a wonderfulll xmas and thanks to the guys who keep ET alive,
martthefart
all I can say his a million thank you for all ur hard work it means a lot to a lot of people love from wales
Medelwr
Diolch yn fawr -
Thank you for all of your hard work guys it means a lot to everyone at WEB but also to the ET community
$mart
OMG !!!! Sure thanks for all SL admins ! As said before, ET without SL is not the real ET world !

@schnoog: arbeit: DONATION link tells GoogleChrome is KO for donate ???
arbeit.gif http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=donation towork.gif

friends.gif
kariboe
Yes, many thanks, Splatterladder is really useful when it comes to ET :-). Always great to see guys keeping a game alive on their own spare time! grin.gif cheers.gif
{WeB}*Comediator*
I finally registered on SL sites to say many and many thnx for You and your work SLguyz!
You helpin and all stuff around SL again and again deserves recognition.

So one more thnx and hope you are still in great mood and have very good year 2015!

Ragards

Comediator

Edit: text was doubled - deleted one part because too long shite is too much.. grin.gif
TomDome
Thanks Comed and welcome on the sl forum grin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.