Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: >RC| NoBots XPSave AntiCheat Polite Admins Recruiting
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
Chuckles
Hello Splatterladder Community
Are you sick and tired of playing at servers with BOTS ?
I am here to invite you to try out the >RC| server.

IP: 68.232.179.194
Host: /connect et.therenegadeclan.org

We are a clan of polite admins, who do not tolerate A-holes on our server.
So if you want to have a cheat free gaming experience stop in and try us out. We are recruiting members always. we have a free membership.

CS|kOoL
Hi,

I loved your NQ server 1.1.1 (maybe 6 years ago and already without bot) , i knew >RC|Crazygirl , >RC|Marinier , >RC|VDB , >RC|Sniperclem etc etc... grin.gif

I have played there each day while at least 1 year because your rules are based on the respect...no spawn killing etc...and then it leaves the place to the game :)

Anyway i have to say that it is your server who has gave to me the good habits (it is for that too that the spawn killing is not allowed on my server too...and it is there i have beghan to learn administration , i looked how did your admins.

Finally your server has gave to me a lot of fun and pleasure , thanks for that.

Soon i will come to see you on your server (even if i have not come there since a long time and for sure the admins have changed too i guess) , and you are welcome too on mine cheers.gif

I wish you all the best for this new year !!

Chuckles
Im am honored to have been part of instilling good traits into a fellow ET gamer.

Many of the names you mentioned still play on our server regularly. cheers.gif
macbeth
heard this server was dying
Chuckles
QUOTE (macbeth @ Jan 19 2015, 10:00 AM) *

you heard wrong
CS|kOoL
Hi,

@macbeth: It is the best moment to declare officially your undying love to "Chuck" 01lol.gif

Nico'x
QUOTE (macbeth @ Jan 19 2015, 09:00 AM) *

No,its open
Chuckles
LOL I have won that award 3 times now!

Wooooo
Nico'x
Have fun chuck :P hope im accepted to your clan

/ Xess
CS|kOoL
QUOTE (N1c01ash @ Jan 24 2015, 09:53 PM) *
Have fun chuck :P hope im accepted to your clan

/ Xess

Stop "N1c01ash" or if no "Chuck" will get angry 01lol.gif

CS|kOoL
Hi,

@macbeth: Believe me , it is really the best moment to declare officially your undying love to "Chuck" 01lol.gif
TomDome
I think i will play a map or two on your server to earn some experience and see how it is grin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.