Full Version: see how act the nsa clan
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
macbeth
this guy and his buddies is attacking our server
1 he tried to ddoss
2 now he used recently and again today a program launching fake player attack
u can find all his buddies at their ip IP: 74.91.126.203:27960
Name: NsA Silent NoBots/XPSave

here who live on their server http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverin...;section=player

like I said in the sb how it is possible to have such trolls around

this guy sneak been caught already
StoerFaktoR
I don´t know what happend with Enemy Territory..??
We never had problems like this and for me this is just a joke.

Beth did you try to block the IP via banmask?

rcon "pb_sv_banmask 123.00"

If not ... try it.
macbeth

yes our servers hoster blocked the ips address and the vpn than these guys use here
yes ET has nothing to do like it been in the past
these guys have no life and just troll around

we are going to post on many others ET sites
if you want I can give you with pm the IPS they use in case
schnoog
Regarding the FAKEPLAYER:
you should limit the max connection per IP to max. 2.
Since a challenge-code is used for fake connecting,spoofing IP adresse is not possible.

But tbh. On the screenshot base I see no evidence for or against Sneak.
To link the attacs to a person, at least the IP adresses should be taken into account.
Topcat
Yes sneak or nsa|freak as he calls himself on servers have been spamming us the last days, he is mad cause his et key is banned on our server, we told him many times he is not wanted on our server but he keeps comming back saying I will play where I want. He always ends up fighting and arguing with the other regs on our server, so to keep server more peaceful it is better for us not to have him around..

And seeing how he's been spamming the server as seen in the above pic it is no wonder that we dont want him on and that he been banned on many servers.
macbeth
QUOTE (schnoog @ Feb 27 2015, 09:52 PM) *
Regarding the FAKEPLAYER:
you should limit the max connection per IP to max. 2.
Since a challenge-code is used for fake connecting,spoofing IP adresse is not possible.

we did it Schnoogy
this guy need to be banned on many servers I think

he been caught on ,FA , wf and others and did the same crap that it did for us
Dragon!
Hmm, why do you assume it's this guy? Do you have any proof?
Topcat
QUOTE (Dragon! @ Feb 28 2015, 02:26 AM) *
Hmm, why do you assume it's this guy? Do you have any proof?

Uhm because he done it before? Because he was on trolling right before it happened ? And it happened after we banned him. Because one of his NSA buddies told me he did it because he was pissed because we banned him. And the ip I saw on one of these connections had his ip, so yeah we know.

The ban is not keeping him away though, he just use a proxy/vpn - but he asked many times if we could unban his et key, but it aint gonna happen, and thats one of the reasons he is pissed and comes on our server to troll and do those things. I also asked him why dont you just get a new et key? And he told me he dont want to manage more than one key.

Also the guy told us many times that he dont care if we ban him, he plays where he wants he said, and he been told many times to stay away but he dont care.

So we are not really assuming, we know it is him, I know if you ask him he will say I had nothing to do with this bla. bla. - Sorry but we are not that stupid :)
ETSNEAK

PB won't work on that server first of all.

Secondly, mcbeth and her squad of highly frustrating admins have been trying to screw with us for a long time. I don't see how posting this and claiming it's us with a VPN is going to help you at all, but good luck with that beth. I do think it's funny that you got what you deserved though. Also what's this about "trying to ddos"? Based on what? Good luck with all of your journey to slander.

I haven't been caught by ANYONE actually, once again for the last time: Just because you say someone is caught doesn't make it true. You can tell your lovely hoster FA to come here and post their accusations all you want, but these are all visible all over the place already and I really don't care as there's no evidence supporting their claims. I've already gone over this in-fact with an admin from SL, they know the true story. Also, why do you think that anyone on SL is going to care about what you're posting, especially with the poor reputation you hold? They aren't going to ban random players just because you have a grudge against them.

Maybe if it actually had been me, I would be banned for that. I'm only banned on a few servers. One is for false accusations and the other two are because "we think you cheat" and the last one is due to them spending countless hours demoing me trying to bust me but finding nothing then getting frustrated with that fact and provoking me to fight back with them because they know I don't stand down to arguments. I fight the accurate point and win the fights..

You guys asked me to leave because you think I cheat and you know that psychologically a player who is banned will be more upset and you had a chance of just asking me first. The thing is, I haven't done any cheating no matter what you think. I've tried countless times to reason with you and be nice to you and even offered to be your personal ET guru. It's not my fault you're so stubborn.

Didn't do this before, wasn't trolling before it happened. You and your other admins and players were talking and talking in the chat and PM about how I'm a cheater and NSA are cheaters and all this nonsense, disrespecting our members, male and female. We fought back and defended our being legit and you banned me. The next day you banned other players as well. Let's not forget how inexperienced you are, you even banned every single player in your server recently. You don't know the difference from a crappy player who cheats and a skilled player who is legit. Get real for a moment, take this time to reflect on your actions. I guess you pissed off the wrong person, I did see that screenshot becuase one or two of NSA members were playing when it happened and I laughed hard. You deserve this and much more. It's no wonder your server has been broken into so many times in the past, for example with adminlevel spoofing. You don't see this stuff so often on servers without these issues that you create.

Why would I be pissed for a ban? You run that old NQ 1.2.3 and all I need is a new etkey and IP and I'm back. I've been banned since Janurary anyways and was banned in the past until beth decided to change her schizo personality (once again) and beg previously banned players to return to the server. Most of the people are afraid to say anything to you because they like some of your regulars and don't want you on their case too but truthfully, alot of your members and regs think the same way we do about you. I also informed you about this before, and since then you've lost Forgotten, prim, geek, SBK, m!n, Misa, Gump, noobone, crvitor, Ben, ganjaman and Anto. That's alot of admins/players/regs to lose, I guess you better listen when I tell you something. You guys have serious issues and that's why people always target you. Learn to treat players with some respect and stop playing games like a little kid.

Yes, I did tell you however I don't want to have to manage more keys. You guys said that my key is banned because some guy in DRI is banned for advertising and you won't unban him, which is incredibly stupid considering if he wanted to come back he could anyway just by getting a new etkey. You're keeping out legitimate players just because some guy advertised who happened to generate the same key as me from etkey.org.

You're right, I don't care if you ask me to play elsewhere. That's what bans are for, if you don't want me to play there then do a ban for that. The problem is you banned me for "cheating" but I have not done such thing and I wanted to play with my friends there. You guys lost all respect long ago when I saw how time after time you continue to behave like children throwing a fit. It's for the same reason why alot of your members and regs have left the server and clan. Grow up you guys, really. Posting slander is only making your image even worse. You also ban players from DRI and RC just for having tags on. You stalk all the players from your server and complain at them and/or ban them when they play on another. You complain at your members for playing on other servers so they have to go play with other tags. You guys censored our clan tags, that's absurd. I've never heard of server admins acting so childish in the history of ET and believe me, I've seen some shit.

And yes, you ARE that stupid; you really really are and you don't have proof. Good luck.

Edit: by the way beth, when you advertise our server it's easier to type "sil.nsa-et.net" for our server IP. Thankyou. Also, nice fake players you got there beth. *WF*McBeth!, NoName, Hello, |a|name|here, Bane. I guess it would be harder for someone to launch these attacks if you took advantage of maxconnsperIP cvar huh?
NSA|SBK
Stop blaming us for your stupid ness, it wasint us, , you havint posted any proof that it was us, i ask the splatterlatter admin to delete or lock this thread, cause their just trying to troll us.
Topcat

We did not ban all our players, are you stupid ? Our server was hacked, stop speading lies no one believes you anyways, and it's not just about cheating, it's about you not being welcome on the server, Beth is the server owner and she dont want you on the server, therefore she is in every right to tell you to stay away. But you are to stupid to understand that. All the times you been saying I play where I want bla bla. instead of taking the hint that most of the people playing on our server don't like you, so why do you even want to play here? You have your own server dont you? Or is it because it is empty most of the time? Or why not play on RC like you do often anyways, no need to go to our server.

Also we dont have so much problems with the other NSA guys, I actually had a good private conversation with Minerva after that, he told me he didnt agree with all your actions, I told him I didnt have any problems with him (Minerva) as Minerva usually behaves and dont act like an immature troll.

And Geek told me you did this spamming because you were pissed about being banned, the first thing you started babling about when you came on was about your et key that you wanted us to unban, I already told you before it wasnt going to happen, but seems you didnt understand that either.

Also the many times you brought things up in topics from Beth, both here and on other forums, you brought up things that had nothing to do with the topic, the admins told you severel times not to do that, but you just dont get it do you ?

And why would you be pissed for a ban you ask? Because you came on server crying many times asking us to unban your key, I asked you why dont you just get a new key? and you said because I dont want to manage more than one key.

Also the players you are talking about, Gump, crvitor, ganjaman, and Anto, still play on our server so this is not so bad, and they all had their personal reasons for leaving which im not going to debate here. Please stop acting like you know everything, cause you dont.

I also talked to one of the guys from (HBC) clan who told me you acted the same way when you first started to play on their server, came on acting like this cool guy who knew it all, then later one of the admins there caught you for cheat and you got baned. I wonder how many other servers this has happened on? FA, (HBC), WF, ?? Probably a lot more.
Topcat
QUOTE (NSA|SBK @ Feb 28 2015, 04:15 AM) *
Stop blaming us for your stupid ness, it wasint us, , you havint posted any proof that it was us, i ask the splatterlatter admin to delete or lock this thread, cause their just trying to troll us.

I know it wasnt the NSA as group who did this, it was sneaks work. That much I know. Already talked to Geek and Minerva about this and Min said he had nothing to do with what sneak was doing, so this is all about sneak not you SBK.

But you did start to troll that night, spamming "welcome to north korea" - it seemed like you were looking for trouble also.
NSA|SBK
You say this and you say that, but you have still not posted any proof of anything, the only reason i say welcome to north korea is cause beth stalks her players when they dont play on "her" server weather their a member or not, she watches splatterlatter 24/7 to see where everyone is playing, follows them to that server and freaks out at them telling them their gonna be banned for playing on a different server, even me, i have 1 fan, and that is her, same for freak/sneak, go figure.

PS : all these accusations and still no proof, what is wrong with this et world.
TomDome
Its a shame if ppl get banned for nothing, but attacking a server is a different kind of action. Its breaking the law.

I dont monitor this or that server or see IPs or anything else. I just see sneak attacking bethevery here and then and then as a reaction of it i see beth attacking sneak every here and then (i talk about forum posts here).

I asked both sides in other post to stop fighting and just go on. Sneak if you are not welcomne on WF server then just fuck off and search another one. Beth if you should "stalk" players or members that play regularly on WF and tell them they get banned if they play elsewhere then shut your server down and play elsewhere.

I dont care who started the beef between you two, but i start to get annoyed.

Drink a coffee or a tea, read the papers or watch tv instead of playing any online game if that here is the only result you can get to.

Banning a whole clan is a legit action of a serverowner, that is one of the things you can do if you pay for this shit. And if a player is not welcome then he shall get the fuck off of a server.

That are my thoughts on that.

Now you can all start to attack me for talking clear - or you start using your brain and think of a useful solution for you and your clans. ET is a fast dying game and such bullshit is only showing why. Not much new stuff available, and some troublemakers that only want to piss off others. Invest your time and power to make a map or some prefixes or scripts ot ANYTHING to contribuite to help keeping ET abit longer alive. But stop this shit.

Peace out!
m!nerva
I do feel the need to bring up the fact that it is just a shame. I have played on that server for many years and a lot of my friends go there from time to time. As for Topcat, yes we did talk. I actually never said sneak attacked the sever. You did. You asked me, very politely I may add , to tell him to stop. I said That I would not talk to sneak about it. That's for you guys to handle with him. If he was it's not like he'd tell me anyways. Also at the time I was not in the best of moods with your admins. I was SKed by Jonas. I told him he SKed me. I actually don't care at all but thought it odd that an admin was breaking rules. So I went to his spawn and SKed him. Ofc I got kicked. So sorry if I wasn't feeling helpful at that moment. Also there will be no proof. There is none. That's my understanding after talking to my clan owners and leaders. There is NO POSSIBLE way for any direct line of evidence linking this to the NSA clan because it has nothing to do with our clan. Beth has all of our ips from playing there numerous times so I'm assuming she will post them just to be a stalker or maybe even tamper with some sort of fake evidence with said IP adresses. However anyone with a brain would mask their ips while hacking a server I'm quite sure. This thread alone should actually speak volumes to our defense. Beth is posting lies around the E.T. community. This would not be the first time. She is all about the drama and stalking her players. I remember being on a trick jump server at 3:00am and beth logged on to say awefull and weird things to mejust because I was playing elsewhere and her server was dead. Anways years ago she had the same drama with some German clan. Then RC(they were also accused of hacking WF btw) & now us. It will never stop SL guys. You will hear her mouth over the years until this game has died. It's sad tbh. While we are on the topic has anyone here at SL had a look at all of the fake player slots sitting spec in WF? How can you guys rank a server with fake players?

I am actually impressed that there is a few SL guys here using level heads.Anyways GL all and HF

nsa|m!n.
schnoog
M!nerva, the idler do not mean anything to the rating here. Only real active players got ranked. If 20 player are in spec and only 2 ingame, the session will not be ranked at all.
Therefor there is no urgency to us to got this solved. It`s not a nice behavior, but doesn`t spoil our rating and ranking (in opposite to using the reg. playernames of others)

I fully agree with Tom saying
but attacking a server is a different kind of action. Its breaking the law.

But at this point it`s also not legit to accuse somebody in public, without showing an evidence.
And the screenshot only showing various connection, without any traceable evidence.

But for sure I agree to one basic rule:
My house, my rules. As owner of a server only I decide who is allowed to join or not, householder's rights.
If I disallow somebody to join, and he don`t stop it, it`s against the law (virtual trespassing).

And as said before:
The fakeplayer thing is not hard to supply with evidences.
To get a player connecting, a challenge need to be requested by the client. Without this challenge no connection is possible. Therefor spoofing IP addresses (like used for getstatus drdos) is impossible.
And the ip-addresses can be fetched from log.
To avoid this, the connections per IP could be limited to 1 (maybe 2, to not split families sitting behind the same IP).
Topcat

Those players are no longer on, Beth left for now.

For me it's not so much a war against NSA, you were on playing with us and server was good and busy, then sneak came on and the drama from him began, the fact that when we tell him to stay away, he says I play where I want, that says enough for me that this guy is looking for trouble. And also the fact that the spamming from the fake proxy connections started after he was being banned says enough, everyone knows that was him, the first time he did it one of them had the same ip that sneak had used, the rest were just proxy ip's And also the fact that he used names as McBeth and Topcat says enough for me, he was mad at us thats why he used those names.

Anyways not going to argue more about this, sneak just stay away from our server, nobody wants you there. Grow up and stop trolling.
Topcat

About the proof, the first time he did this I saw that one of the connections had the same ip that sneak had been used, the rest were just proxys, I will see if I can find the ip in the logs, if I find it I can send it to you if you need proof, but I need to see first if I can find it.

And I agree with you about the rest, but he dont care, he already told us he plays where he wants, so he will come on our server whenever he wants, he have no respect for us even when we tell him to stay away. The guy is a trouble maker, everyone knows that.
TomDome
I gave 3 warning within this thread to NOT FULL QUOTE. Sems like sneak cant read. I deleted the post. You are free to repost without full quotes. If you need the whole text, just tell and we´ll pm it to you again.
Topcat
Sorry didnt know it was forbidden to quote people on SL forum, how come this is not allowed ? :)

I like to quote the people I reply to, but I wont do it anymore if it is forbidden :)
ETSNEAK
QUOTE (TomDome @ Feb 28 2015, 04:25 PM) *
I gave 3 warning within this thread to NOT FULL QUOTE. Sems like sneak cant read. I deleted the post. You are free to repost without full quotes. If you need the whole text, just tell and we´ll pm it to you again.

I guess I don't care about the post/text because this whole thread is a joke anyway. I basically explained how wrong they are in ever manner possible and they aren't going to listen no matter what I say.

The reason I didn't see the warnings is I feel the default layout of your forum thread display is counter-intuitive, I was actually JUST talking about this on xfire with someone and he told me how I can change it. I spent some time looking around in my account settings for an option to change it and never found it but now I know, I can make it look like a "standard" forum where all the replies are visible at once. That's the reason I had to click "Reply" on someone's reply then do it over and over in new tabs and copy/paste their quote in my replies.

I just request that you lock this nonsense, because I don't think anyone really cares and this is impossible to prove anyway so it's a pointless thread of crying. Not worth my time...
TomDome
@topcat
did you ever read through these posts? 2/3 of some of them have been full quotes. Thats useless space. If you quote the sentences you like to reply to, everything is fine and the point you want to make clear is seen. No need for full quotes every post...

@sneak
no problem. we will close this thread if we think its best.
Topcat
QUOTE (TomDome @ Mar 1 2015, 12:09 AM) *
@topcat
did you ever read through these posts? 2/3 of some of them have been full quotes. Thats useless space. If you quote the sentences you like to reply to, everything is fine and the point you want to make clear is seen. No need for full quotes every post...

@sneak
no problem. we will close this thread if we think its best.

Yes I understand what you mean now, keep the last quote is fine just dont use the full quote as it will turn into a long post then. I know some forums who only allows up to 3 quotes so the post doesent get too long.
Medelwr
Just a question here guys...
If your server is hosted with FA then I don't see how this is a SL issue...Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be taken up with FA and not SL?

Also...Arguing over what happens on a server guys really? With all due respect but how old are you lot?
Its game. Its for fun, if someone isn't welcome on the server and is banned for whatever reasons then that person should or must take the hint instead of being a complete and utter pillock.

ETSNEAK
That's exactly my point, this is a totally useless whining thread. You shouldn't even be able to reply your opinion on if someone should leave a server or not because the thread shouldn't exist to begin with.
TomDome
sneak i think you missed one point from medelwr:

QUOTE (Medelwr @ Mar 1 2015, 07:29 PM) *
Its for fun, if someone isn't welcome on the server and is banned for whatever reasons then that person should or must take the hint instead of being a complete and utter pillock.

ETSNEAK
I didn't but you missed mine. I'm only saying that he shouldn't even be able to post that opinion here because this thread should never have been created as it serves no purpose and is impossible to prove.
m!nerva
@schnoog?

"M!nerva, the idler do not mean anything to the rating here. Only real active players got ranked. If 20 player are in spec and only 2 ingame, the session will not be ranked at all.
Therefor there is no urgency to us to got this solved. It`s not a nice behavior, but doesn`t spoil our rating and ranking (in opposite to using the reg. playernames of others)"

Ok but at the same time you bother ranking a misleading server in the first place. That's your buisness so np here. but......(in opposite to using the reg. playernames of others)"????

Huh?

If your reffering to someone using another players name: IDk wth that has to do with this pointless thread anyways. This is a game correct?
You guys act like someone stole a credit card or someshit. SERIOUS BUISNESS!!!!!!

ditsch.gif ggs
TomDome
@sneak
I answered to that point already. Repeating your view of it doesnt change a thing.

@minerva
schnoog just gave an example for what is not allowed and made clear that 20 ppl in spec is no thing since they have no effect on rating. Its not nice though but thats another thing.
Topcat
QUOTE (Medelwr @ Mar 1 2015, 07:29 PM) *
Just a question here guys...
If your server is hosted with FA then I don't see how this is a SL issue...Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be taken up with FA and not SL?

Also...Arguing over what happens on a server guys really? With all due respect but how old are you lot?
Its game. Its for fun, if someone isn't welcome on the server and is banned for whatever reasons then that person should or must take the hint instead of being a complete and utter pillock.

Exactly and he's been told many times, but he doesn't get the hint, no respect at all. Also he has a history of acting like this on other servers in the past.

Is why he came to our server cause he was banned on other servers (his own words)
Medelwr
Heh people these days.

bichy
Well I think everything that has to be said has been said in this thread. Very nice read. I'll go and play ET in peace now.

Hope everyone else can do the same and move on.

If there are those that still desire drama, scandals, rivalry, vendettas and stuff involving people who just can't piss off and leave each other alone, I recommend the show Gossip Girl.

ET shouldn't be like Gossip Girl lol. But ET nowadays is just an extension of the internet, a safe barrier people use in order to be rude, arrogant, intrusive and imposing of their beliefs onto others.

I'm too old for that shit, I just play ET for fun. Everyone should remember why they play that game too. If you play it for something else besides fun, remember most people play it for fun because it's just a game. So get some proper professional help because you won't find that in a game.

Peace to all as we go our separate ways.

earthy
Excellently said Bichy .I 100% agree.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.