Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [MAP] Capuzzo Airport Final is released!
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Community > RtCW/ET - Maps / Previews
Sage
Hello!

I can finally say it is here!! Capuzzo Airport Final version is released!

Link to the Official release thread:

http://forums.warchest.com/showthread.php/...o-Airport-Final!

Thank you to everyone who was there!

CS|kOoL
Thanks for your hard work since any years and thanks too for sharing this great new !
Wolf Enstein
Superb as always, Sage. Many thanks to you and Pegazus for all your hard work and dedication, it's very much appreciated cheers.gif .
FlyingdutchmaN
We loaded this up last night and will be putting it through the wringer tonight @ etforever.com

Thanks for your hard work on finalizing this great map!
lolroy
Hello,

Thanks for completing the map, i've been testing it and the FPS improvement is really good :)

To complete this awesome map, for those who run omnibot in their server at some point, they would notice since b3 or b4 the bots started to go back to barrier 2 once tank has passed it.I started from beta1 waypoint/script (because I didn't see someone bothered to fix the stuckages) and modified the waypoints, fixing spawn exits, CP area and the new obstacles put in this final version, so bots don't get stuck.

The problem that bots didn't want to play once they past barrier #2 was because the announcements changed at all in mapscript, so the actions weren't triggered and bots got lost.

I attach the three files here, hope it's useful for someone else besides me, and thanks to the map creator and whoever did the waypoints / script to this map all was much easier for me today thanks to both grin.gif

Install: Put these three files inside /omni-bot/et/nav in your server.
Wolf Enstein
Thanks a lot, Roy, just what we were looking for cheers.gif .
Sage
Thanks a lot for the waypoints, lolroy! :)
CS|kOoL
Thx lolroy !!

It would be good to add the wp in the archive Winrar of the map , AIO...

I say it for making the life easier for the next guys :)
Sage
QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ May 4 2015, 03:54 PM) *
Thx lolroy !!

It would be good to add the wp in the archive Winrar of the map , AIO...

I say it for making the life easier for the next guys :)

You are very right with this. Should just request them prior to release or learn to do them myself. :)
lolroy
I also posted them at omnibot forums, I hope they add them to their svn :)

I just Google "omnivot svn" and navigate trough it, check the map name and. Download/install :)
CS|kOoL
Hi,

Thanks to -SSF- Sage and Pegazus for this final version , it is just a masterpiece !!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.