Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: First ET fragmovie
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
ETSNEAK
I'm a beginner at this, it's my first video.

1920x1080 60FPS
Original Movie Size: 38.7GB
Compressed Movie Size: 564MB
Compression Time: 1 hour 13 minutes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTGy3-Rr3yQ

By: sneak & SP
Featuring: sneak, SP, ForGoTTen, min., Banana, Tomun, CRVITOR, hazz.

Music Used:
Koven - Make it There (NCT Bootleg)
Queens of the Stone Age - No One Knows
The Offspring - Can't Get My Head Around You
Tony Anthem & Axl Ender, ERB N Dub - Move down

Software Used:
ImageET
uvMovieMod
Camtrace 3D
VirtualDub
Sony Vegas 13
Adobe After Effects CC
Handbrake

Download:
https://mega.nz/#!3FZQVKzR!2x4CssWs...mY_YrGvasRhyltQ

http://www.mediafire.com/download/38i9yl8b...a/Ill+Frags.mp4
StoerFaktoR
Nice movie & nice music & nice frags. grin.gif

Here some good intentioned advices for the next movie.

Some music related cuts or transition effects
Check if your movie is async with the audio line ;)
Scenes should not be too long

Regards Stoer

btw: the youtube video is blocked in germany from our lovely GEMA spanking.gif spanking.gif spanking.gif
ETSNEAK
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Jun 7 2015, 08:06 AM) *
Nice movie & nice music & nice frags. grin.gif

Here some good intentioned advices for the next movie.

Some music related cuts or transition effects
Check if your movie is async with the audio line ;)
Scenes should not be too long

Regards Stoer

btw: the youtube video is blocked in germany from our lovely GEMA spanking.gif spanking.gif spanking.gif

Thankyou :)

There are some transitions based on music, used to be more but had some major issues and had to re-do all the editing. During that, some other things occurred. I got a bit fed up with Vegas acting up and the complexity of doing simple tasks and just wanted it over with. After having to re-record things 3 times because I was missing crucial information to recording using the TGA/WAV separately method then having to re-edit the entire video a few times then having problems with Vegas spitting out black scenes I just thought it was time to finish it up because it's so stressful. I did notice a few things that ended up off-sync later and there's a doc return sound that is also off sync because uvMovieMod doesn't have the doc return sound built in and I had to manually add it. I'm not sure why it became late because it was perfect when I added it. I may have moved some video/audio and not that sound for that clip. That part wasn't realized until today. The slight off-sync in some scenes for ET sounds was noticed but it was just too late after all the trouble I had making this sadd.gif.

As far as scenes being long, I originally intended for this to be a pub frags video because I've done nothing but pub for the past years but recently got back into scrimming so I ended up making all the frags in etpro because of all the support the movie mod and other things have for etpro. That support is lacking in other mods. Then I wanted to be sure to include everyone. At first I had alot of time skipping but someone saw a preview and suggested a few and which I went through the video and made the changes suggested. some of those were to remove the time skipping and use fast forward and I did. The problem is, that person missed two parts. The goldrush scene was a bit long and I know that, I just felt like it was hard to decide where to fastforward because the breaks were so small but the problem is they are FREQUENT small breaks. Maybe I just shouldn't have included that clip at all. I liked it alot because it's so old school (based on the names).

Thanks for all the tips/feedback.

I also noticed it got blocked in germany like always gema blocking everything in Germany.
CS|kOoL
Hi all,

Video with a great quality of picture.

Thanks for sharing :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.