Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My gameserver won't show in ET or here at SL
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Psycho_007
Hello guys

does anyone have the knowledge to help me to get my Wolfenstein ET server detected by the ET master server list and by Splatterladder? I can't find my server anywhere on both of the lists.

My server's IP address is 37.187.74.14:27960, I'm currently running ETJump 2.0.5 and it's not a home hosted server or anything. People who have the IP can just enter the server, it's just simply not showing on any server list so far. All I could manage to do was manually add it to Gametracker.com

thanks in advance
Wolf Enstein
A server search for that ip brings back this result, Psycho:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=759616
$mart
Yo !

Maybe stupid question, but did you set 'dedicated' = 2 ?

Or maybe ETjump is like ETpro : empty servers not in masterlist :-(

??
Psycho_007
QUOTE ($mart @ Oct 15 2015, 09:33 PM) *
Yo !

Maybe stupid question, but did you set 'dedicated' = 2 ?

Or maybe ETjump is like ETpro : empty servers not in masterlist :-(

??
My problem is fixed, read about it in the other guy I quoted. Thanks for your help anyway! ETJump is actually based on etmain and does not come from ETPro or any other custom mod. ETJump is one of the only ET mods that is still under heavy development at the moment.

QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Oct 15 2015, 07:59 PM) *
A server search for that ip brings back this result, Psycho:

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=759616
Appearantly the guy who hosts this server for me (a good friend who hosts this on his dedicated server he rents) made his firewall settings a little bit too strict so detection was not possible for game server trackers and such. My problem seems to be fixed because I contacted the guy while posting here on SL. Sorry for opening this topic for this.
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Psycho_007 @ Oct 16 2015, 06:32 PM) *
........... Sorry for opening this topic for this.

There's nothing to be sorry for, amigo. Good to hear that your problem is now solved super.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.