Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: TWT 2 Years
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
-|D|-Ray

Yes followers, members, Fellow ET lovers. Thewolfteam has turned out as I hoped. We’re an developing comunity where we help, criticizes , pushing each other to get better. And I feel we succed in this. I still wish for more people to join us. I have said it probably a thousand times before but I will again: We are not a clan! We are just a comunity of developers and modders, You can be in any clan, comunity, mod you want and still become a TWT-member andTWT-members gets probably a bit faster help then others from members.

We have had our ups and downs, with change of site and other stuff. We will always try to make it best for you users.

Thewolfteams members are a fantastic bunch who tries to help everyone regardless of knowledge and level of mapping or modding.

So even if you are just started or wondering about starting develop to this amazing game.

Yea because thats what it is, you are truly welcome to join us.

We have created in 2 years 3 mods : Modernfront, Reloaded and Acqu’s wonderful HQ mod.

Sadly is just the HQ mod that is under development atm.

When it comes to maps there is a quite some maps that have been created over these 2 years: paintball arena, teuthonia, siwa teuthonia, the shrine, missing in action,
1944_huertgen_final2_xmas, alps trail and more.. so Things are going on….

But still and most important rule for us: Real life comes first!

But with all this said.. Happy birthday TWT!!
//Thunder
The Wolfteam

Source: The Wolfteam
Wolf Enstein
Congratulations, Wolfteam, thanks for all your work for Wolfenstein Enemy Territory cheers.gif .
macbeth
happy birthday for this mappers team

i posted on your site

and yes thanks a lot to keep ET alive
CS|kOoL
Hi all,

Happy birthday and 1000 thanks "TWT" for the great work since any years and especially for the great maps you have made :)

Even if the board in the 1st spawn "Axis" in "teuthonia_final.bsp" is reversed... 01lol.gif

But i specify that i don't blame the "TWT" cheers.gif cause i have found the solution , i mean for my part it has forced me to find a solution (the most clean) for my whole server...then finally that it is a good thing , a pleasure :)

And what a awesome and unique rendering for "teuthonia_final.bsp" on the "CS|*HD*" (my server)... grin.gif

This is a very fast overview for all those who love this game :)

Again thanks "TWT" respect.gif
Teuthis
QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Nov 11 2015, 10:30 AM) *
Hi all,

Happy birthday and 1000 thanks "TWT" for the great work since any years and especially for the great maps you have made :)

Even if the board in the 1st spawn "Axis" in "teuthonia_final.bsp" is reversed... 01lol.gif

But i specify that i don't blame the "TWT" cheers.gif cause i have found the solution , i mean for my part it has forced me to find a solution (the most clean) for my whole server...then finally that it is a good thing , a pleasure :)

And what a awesome and unique rendering for "teuthonia_final.bsp" on the "CS|*HD*" (my server)... grin.gif

Thank you all. The thing with the signs and boards not showing up right is something very difficult to fix since they show only up normally when you put them in certain directions. For example in one room the show up normal on the rights hand side wall but flipped on the left hand side wall. I a, not smart enough to fix this and basically gave up on this.

Btw. TWT will release three winter maps before christmas
Matéos
QUOTE (Teuthis @ Nov 11 2015, 09:57 PM) *
For example in one room the show up normal on the rights hand side wall but flipped on the left hand side wall. I a, not smart enough to fix this and basically gave up on this.

Have you tried to set -1 in the Surface Inspector for the Fit command? It outputs a mirrored version of the texture; Or turn the brush on which is the texture by 180°, Fit, then rotate again
CS|kOoL
QUOTE (Teuthis @ Nov 11 2015, 08:57 PM) *
QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Nov 11 2015, 10:30 AM) *
Hi all,

Thank you all. The thing with the signs and boards not showing up right is something very difficult to fix since they show only up normally when you put them in certain directions. For example in one room the show up normal on the rights hand side wall but flipped on the left hand side wall. I a, not smart enough to fix this and basically gave up on this.

Btw. TWT will release three winter maps before christmas

Hi all,

There is none problem guys , i love your work since the start cheers.gif

I said just it like that but it is a detail finally it is true , it was for the others (for helping) because for my part as i said i have easily fixed it.

But don't worry it is my favourite vice...to check and to find any solutions and to try to fix any defects with my little bit of skills that everyone don't care , i am knew for it 01lol.gif

Moreover the result it is my server who works perfectly since any years etc etc...i am as u , i love this game grin.gif

And i take the opportunity to say to u that there is 1 missing texture in "the_shrine_beta3.bsp" , on my server it is fixed since longtime OK but it is for the others or do you know where getting the complete version ?

All that it is for the lifetime of your work...i guess u understand it easily grin.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.