Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serverlist Issues
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
kajto3
Hello

My serverlist is (20 / 25) full, but when I try to add any server it says it's full. Is it a bug or something?

It also says, that "A little Donation can increase the limits". Well, I already donated and would like to get my list expanded :)

Greetings
kajto3
QUOTE (kajto3 @ Nov 18 2015, 07:43 PM) *
Hello

My serverlist is (20 / 25) full, but when I try to add any server it says it's full. Is it a bug or something?

It also says, that "A little Donation can increase the limits". Well, I already donated and would like to get my list expanded :)

Greetings

up
kajto3
QUOTE (kajto3 @ Nov 19 2015, 07:22 PM) *
QUOTE (kajto3 @ Nov 18 2015, 07:43 PM) *
Hello

Greetings

up

anyone can help? is it how you treat donators?
{WeB}*DoG*
QUOTE (kajto3 @ Nov 23 2015, 10:25 PM) *
anyone can help? is it how you treat donators?

Sorry Katjo
the short answer is no, SL usually has a very quick turnaround time. Sadly at the moment there is a lot going on and resources are limited. But i can assure you someone will help soon...
I am only a moderator so i cant help with this issue Hopefully this will be resolved quickly for you bro
Regards Dogster
schnoog
hi mate,
sorry for the delay, but I`m more than busy during the last 5 months.
Please try again, you should now be able to add mote server.

Cheers
Schnoog
kajto3
QUOTE (schnoog @ Nov 24 2015, 06:31 AM) *
hi mate,
sorry for the delay, but I`m more than busy during the last 5 months.
Please try again, you should now be able to add mote server.

Cheers
Schnoog

It seems to work now. Thanks!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.