set sv_master2 "master.gamespy.com:27900"
set sv_master3 "master0.gamespy.com"
set sv_master4 "clanservers.net"
set sv_master5 "master0.etmaster.net"
set sv_master6 "master3.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master7 "wolfmaster.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master8 "master3.idsoftware.com:27900"
set sv_master9 "clanservers.net:27900"

And because of the admin_mod . Please use the kmod instead of admin_mod.
kmod is almost the same like the admin_mod.

Regards Stoer
.:+TS+:.David
i have this:

CODE
set sv_master1 "etmaster.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master6 "wolfmaster.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master7 "master3.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master8 "id2.evenbalance.com"
set sv_master9 "eg.dynip.com"
set sv_master10 "MASTER3.EVENBALANCE.COM"
set sv_master11 "master3.idsoftware.com:27900"
set sv_master12 "clanservers.net:27900"

and still inivisible
StoerFaktoR
ZITAT(.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 8 2015, 01:32 PM) *
i have this:

QUELLTEXT
set sv_master1 "etmaster.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master6 "wolfmaster.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master7 "master3.idsoftware.com"
set sv_master8 "id2.evenbalance.com"
set sv_master9 "eg.dynip.com"
set sv_master10 "MASTER3.EVENBALANCE.COM"
set sv_master11 "master3.idsoftware.com:27900"
set sv_master12 "clanservers.net:27900"

and still inivisible

Is that your server? --> http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=642265

yes it is...
But now i mean SL hosting server:
148.251.46.49:28115

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=759797
$mart
Hi David

Don't forget empty ETPro servers are not shown on masterlist.

Connect on it, wait some minutes, and check-again with REFRESH LIST.

++
i was on the server 4 1 hour, and nothing
still invisible ....... o_0
help or give my money back
StoerFaktoR
ZITAT(.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 11 2015, 12:05 AM) *
help or give my money back

Maybe you need to play with two or more players on your server
to show your server on the msl.
There is a known issue that empty etpro servers or server with not enough players
aren't shown in the msl.
The problem is not by Splatterladder.
$mart
Hi David,

You should try this very useful sl tool http://service.splatterladder.com/masterlist/index.php when having this kind of issue with masterlist.

Try it and tell us, and good luck with your new server, always hard at the beginning to make 100% work zwinker.gif

Few things:

1. empty etpro server are visible:

2. I got another server, in professional hoster, and all works fine...

You should try this very useful sl tool http://service.splatterladder.com/masterlist/index.php when having this kind of issue with masterlist.

I did it many times from very beginning of my server..

4. I was about 2 hours in server - spec/axis/allies... and still invisible

5. When I bought a server, FTP was empty... no files inside...
Then i click all buttons, and i found:
"_rsync_install_" - server copied files from "58" server to mine - "62"... but received a message: "Stop coping files from other servers"...
I dont get it, but now server works...
main files, like etded.x86, liblua5.1.so, start.sh aren't on my server, but i see: <LINK>, maybe this is a problem...
soooo.... why my server haven't own files?
No helpdesk, no contact in OGP... help here then plz
rehhhh
QUOTE (.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 11 2015, 01:52 PM) *
Few things:

1. empty etpro server are visible:

..etc

the jump2history 's use their own etded_build (JH) tho it has no pb-support yet,
and it comes with soem features for etpro like save/load as in etjump wthj viewAngles etc..
as this is for t-r-i-c-k-j-u-m-p mainly
yozu can find this and other builds in my methLab_ETTVx86__final.rar
QUOTE (.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 11 2015, 01:52 PM) *
Few things:

5. When I bought a server, FTP was empty... no files inside...
Then i click all buttons, and i found:
"_rsync_install_" - server copied files from "58" server to mine - "62"... but received a message: "Stop coping files from other servers"...
I dont get it, but now server works...
main files, like etded.x86, liblua5.1.so, start.sh aren't on my server, but i see: <LINK>, maybe this is a problem...
soooo.... why my server haven't own files?

I see admin fixed it, and works...
Thanks 4 resolve a problem for my self...

cheers
server down after restart:

./etded: line 9: /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62/etded.x86: Permission denied
./etded: line 9: exec: /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62/etded.x86: cannot execute: Permission denied
./etded: line 9: /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62/etded.x86: Permission denied
./etded: line 9: exec: /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62/etded.x86: cannot execute: Permission denied
Server './etded +set dedicated 2 +set fs_game etpro +set net_ip 148.251.46.49 +set net_port 28115 +set fs_basepath /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62 +set fs_homepath /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62 +set sv_maxclients 16 +set vm_game 0 +exec server.cfg ' crashed with exit code 0. Respawning...
server still down..
whole week...
NO MORE SERVERS IN HOSTERS LIKE THIS. FU

CS|kOoL
QUOTE (.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 17 2015, 05:26 PM) *
server still down..
whole week...
NO MORE SERVERS IN HOSTERS LIKE THIS. FU

Hi 'David',

Have u sent a 'PM' to 'Schnoog' ?

I don't know for u but i can say that for my part i've tried a lot of hosters and i think by far that the best quality of services is in 'SL Hosting' !!

And the cake under the cherry 01lol.gif => A love of price as well grin.gif

If no as i said previously , send a 'PM' to 'Schnoog' quietly , i'm sure he goes to fix and/or he goes to explain to u how to fix if it can be fixed cheers.gif

I wish you a good end of year celebrations :)
StoerFaktoR
QUOTE (.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 14 2015, 11:41 PM) *
server down after restart:

Server './etded +set dedicated 2 +set fs_game etpro +set net_ip 148.251.46.49 +set net_port 28115 +set fs_basepath /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62 +set fs_homepath /home/ogp_agent/OGP_User_Files/billing/62 +set sv_maxclients 16 +set vm_game 0 +exec server.cfg ' crashed with exit code 0. Respawning...

Server is running now.
Sorry for unpleasantness
I more week for server plz
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 19 2015, 03:57 PM) *

I've refrained from commenting in this thread, David, because I thought you'd come to your senses and start acting in an adult manner. I was wrong.

You truly are a nasty, immature little boy.
StoerFaktoR

We are few days before christmas ,
we admins also have a real life and families and i hope you noticed
that not all admins have a lot of time right now.
The most of us are volunteers without payment.
Remember , that the payment of your server goes to schnoog and not to me. ;)

I hope you understand this Notice
I've refrained from commenting in this thread, David, because I thought you'd come to your senses and start acting in an adult manner. I was wrong.

You truly are a nasty, immature little boy.

In other server hosting, when smth wrong because of their guilt, it's normal that they recompense ...
but ok. I'm just a kid, because I defend my rights...
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (.:+TS+:.David @ Dec 19 2015, 03:31 PM) *
...........but ok. I'm just a kid, because I defend my rights...

There's different ways of doing that, David. However, the manner in which you chose to proceed was disrespectful in the extreme. Try and learn from the experience and choose to act differently in the future, please.

schnoog
Hi david, sorry for the late reply.
I travelled about 45000km this month, visited 3 continents because I have a real life job also.
I try to answer any PM as soon as I can, but with a lame 2G connection at the worlds end, I`m not able to look after forum threads, sorry.
Just arrived at home and now I`m fighting against my backlog. (The reason we rent server for less than the server in real costs is that the idea was to have a community based hosting with, I have to say this, maybe long time support response).
We also have a ticket system in place: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=ticket (Link on the mainpage available)

Your server seems to running now, and as far as I see.
For sure you`ll not have to pay for the time the server was unusable at the beginning.

It`s your decision whether to keep the server or drop it.

Cheers
Schnoog
It's oke. Thx for answer, and sorry for hurrying you.
It is just annoying a little, I hope you try to understand me more then gangsta
TomDome
If this was my decission i´d say fook off david.

Go elsewhere and pay the 1 Euro or more per slot, with a setup fee of 10 or 20 Euro, and if you then have nothing better to do then to use a bug to your own pleasure and steal other serveradmins work when copying their server, go and shout at the hoster what crap he has and that he shall "fu".

This is no business to make moneym, as YOU KNOW and READ BEFORE applying for acommunity server. This is a service for the community, and for me "community" excludes you from now.

Everything is written clearly for all in the server hosting subforum.

Any more questions?

No? Great.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.