Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: server euros needed
[splatterladder] Board > Gameserver Hosting > Server order
macbeth
please i need a lil euros 15 slots server with silent 0.90 and System: ET 3.00 - TB 0.7.4 linux-i386
so let me know what i have to do
thanks
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (macbeth @ Dec 15 2015, 03:10 PM) *
please i need a lil euros 15 slots server............

I understand what you mean now, Miss McB, you want a European Wolf ET server. When I first read the title of your post I thought you were needing some cash grin.gif . I'm sure Schnoog or Stoer will fix things for you soon super.gif .
schnoog
Hi Marianne,
I will setup a server for you :)
I`ll send you a PM with the details
macbeth
QUOTE (schnoog @ Dec 15 2015, 04:47 PM) *
Hi Marianne,
I will setup a server for you :)
I`ll send you a PM with the details

thanks i will check mine pms later

CS|kOoL
QUOTE (macbeth @ Dec 15 2015, 01:10 PM) *
please i need a lil euros 15 slots server with silent 0.90 and System: ET 3.00 - TB 0.7.4 linux-i386
thanks

Hi dearling,

Welcome to 'SL HOSTING' !!

U have made the best choice , u go to win in stability , as i said to u u needed it , it goes to change your life of admin... grin.gif

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations cheers.gif
macbeth
QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Dec 16 2015, 05:14 PM) *
thanks

Hi dearling,

U have made the best choice , u go to win in stability , as i said to u u needed it , it goes to change your life of admin... grin.gif

yes but not had the times to install it yet and will have to ask Schnoogy witch one is the url redirected

thanks
macbeth
QUOTE (macbeth @ Dec 16 2015, 05:20 PM) *
thanks

Hi dearling,

yes but not had the times to install it yet and will have to ask Schnoogy witch one is the url redirected

thanks

cant find the ftp login for //set sv_wwwBaseURL "http://fastdownloadxxxxxxx.dx/dl"

can you pm it please Schn00g
thanks
CS|kOoL
QUOTE (macbeth @ Dec 17 2015, 03:19 PM) *
QUOTE (macbeth @ Dec 16 2015, 05:20 PM) *
thanks

Hi dearling,

thanks

cant find the ftp login for //set sv_wwwBaseURL "http://fastdownloadxxxxxxx.dx/dl"

can you pm it please Schn00g
thanks

Hi dearling,

set sv_wwwBaseURL "http://hosting.slcontrol.eu/fastdl/and_your_user_name"

And for knowing the log in for the 'FTP' => in your dashboard...clic on 'FTP' (between 'Game Monitor' & 'Dash Board')...in it there is 'your_user_name'.

I hope it helps...

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.