Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hitboxes
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Nico'x
A question for guys with mod Silent 0.90 !

How to fix hit kill on my server? Im shooting bots, but I cant hit them in head, I dont understund how to fix this, I've tryed something but that isn't working, I want to shoot bot and to kill it like in the default mod, I mean when im shooting bot in head I just hear body hitting?? I contacted a |DC* Foundrers to reboot clan... long story...
Help me to fix that bug.gif

Cheers,
Nico
$mart
Hi
Are you sure you didn't modify something in your client MENU/SILENT manually ?

Please update your signature to have dynamic-link to your server, easier to connect lol
rehhhh
seta cg_hitsounds "1"
seta cg_hitSoundType "2" (etpro'ish)
Nico'x
QUOTE ($mart @ Dec 20 2015, 01:37 AM) *
Hi

Please update your signature to have dynamic-link to your server, easier to connect lol

Hey $mart,

Here you go: http://splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=759801
Nico'x
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Dec 20 2015, 10:58 AM) *
QUOTE ($mart @ Dec 20 2015, 01:37 AM) *
Hi

Hey $mart,

Here you go: http://splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=759801

CS|kOoL please help me to fix that problem...
$mart
No pb on your server Nico, hitsounds are correct, gling-gling for head and glong-glong for body xD

sign_fixed.gif
Nico'x
QUOTE ($mart @ Dec 21 2015, 05:24 PM) *
No pb on your server Nico, hitsounds are correct, gling-gling for head and glong-glong for body xD

sign_fixed.gif

Hey $mart, that's not what I mean, I mean for when YOU ARE SHOTING BOT/PLAYER, Its hard to kill, I mean you need like 2 chargers to kill one BOT/PLAYER.

Any solution?

Cheers,
nico
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.