Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: mery Christmas
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
macbeth
for all the ET friends
CS|kOoL
Hi all,

Merry christmas & a happy new year '2016' to all !!

schnoog
Merry christmas guys.
Have a happy time :)
martthefart
merry Christmas happy ne year to all
-|D|-Ray
HO HO HO Merry Christmas to you all. :)
Nico'x
Marry Christmas and Happy new year to everyone!!!

brutale.gif

Cheers,
Nico
{WeB}*DoG*
Sincerest Apologies for the delay in the Christmas greetings from us at {WeB} been a chaotic time Mr Gangsta sadly was taken ill just before Christmas and is currently annoying medics in real life at hospital. I'd just like to wish all our ET and SL friends the fondest wishes for this time of year and hope that you all are well and with the people you care about this christmas . Here is to another year of Frag madness in the unbeatable word of ET and RTCW

Kindest Regards {WeB}*DoG*
and {WeB}*Gang$ta* (in absentia) cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
macbeth
thanks you Dog and wishes for Gangsta he recovers health very soon
CS|kOoL
All my thoughts go to 'Mr Ri Co Chet' , let's hope he comes back very soon in shape !!!

I wish you all a good end of year celebrations cheers.gif
Wolf Enstein

A very Merry Christmas to one and all, but especially to Schnoog, Stoer and Tommy, who have managed to put up with us all for another year, here at our beloved Splatterladder and Wolffiles grin.gif cheers.gif .

Sorry for my late reply, I've been a bit unwell recently, but I felt much better last night when I was shooting Tommy again whistling.gif lachen.gif .
CS|kOoL
Hi,

I wish all the best to everyone for '2016' !!

For my part 'SL' has changed my admin's life...then i'll never thank enough 'SL' & 'wolffiles.de' for sure !

super.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.