Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Battalion 1944
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
Pages: 1, 2
Wolf Enstein
Here's a first look at the basic Allied and Axis player skins for Battalion 1944 brutale.gif :

Very nice indeed super.gif .

Also, in further news, Wasti, a map-maker from the Battalion 1944 website, gave us Wolf ET fans a real treat tonight when he showed us what could be done when using the Unreal Editor for custom map creation. Here's what he had to say :

"You can already play around in the unreal editor to make custom maps. However, obviously all of the Battalion 1944 assets aren't available to the public yet. So really for now, we are only able to do terrain layouts and rough drafts of maps using the default assets in UE (or making our own).

For example, here are a few shots of an (extremely)rough draft of Fuel dump from Wolf:ET in unreal 4 that I did just to get the layout and scale correct and ready for when the assets for Battalion 1944 are released to modders." - Wasti

"Here is a shot of a rough tank and the tunnel. I have light sources, I just haven't taken the time to make a model for the lanterns and lamps yet. I'm still playing around with the lighting balance in the tunnel, I'm not sure if I can reuse the original spots for the lighting yet but that's how I have it set up for now." - Wasti

Superb work from Wasti and I'm really looking forward to seeing more of his excellent mapping super.gif winner.gif .
b0bby
I'm very excited for this game. Everything i've seen so far is very promising.
martthefart
hoping 1944 plays great cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
Medelwr
Looking like a cracking game and the graphics are looking great so just hope the game play is just the same.
Wolf Enstein
Here's what some of the gaming press have been saying about Battalion 1944 coffeenews.gif :

Also, it's nearly time for the arrival of the stretchgoals.

"Stretch goals are just around the corner. We’ve had them planned for a while, and we’re sticking to our original plan. We don’t do empty promises at Bulkhead; which is why we are working on in-game assets to show you all exactly what we’re working towards before we announce all of Battalion 1944’s stretch goals." -Bulkhead Interactive

Battalion 1944 is looking good so far and with our Wolfenstein Community actively participating in the game development discussion it can only mean good things ahead, as far as getting a new objective-based, teamplay-orientated World War 2 FPS title is concerned brutale.gif super.gif .
Nico'x
It will be great game, probably gonna get server if available. :)
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Feb 19 2016, 10:25 PM) *

Yep, the Battalion 1944 will be giving us everything we need to expand the game, Nico, server files, modding and mapping tools etc..

It really is looking good super.gif .
Nico'x
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Feb 20 2016, 01:22 PM) *
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Feb 19 2016, 10:25 PM) *

Yep, the Battalion 1944 will be giving us everything we need to expand the game, Nico, server files, modding and mapping tools etc..

It really is looking good super.gif .

I think so nicken.gif
Wolf Enstein
= Communication & Pre-Stretch Goals =

Here's a new message from the Battalion 1944 Devteam, Nico, which covers several important points brutale.gif :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bulkhe...4/posts/1495912 super.gif
Nico'x
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Feb 20 2016, 03:29 PM) *
= Communication & Pre-Stretch Goals =

Here's a new message from the Battalion 1944 Devteam, Nico, which covers several important points brutale.gif :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bulkhe...4/posts/1495912 super.gif

Yes gangsta, I already saw that, is there any site of this game? :)

Cheers,
Nico
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Feb 20 2016, 07:11 PM) *
...............is there any site of this game? :)

Yeah Nico, here it is here, bro : http://forums.battaliongame.com/ super.gif
Nico'x
Thanks Gang$ta! I really appreciate it bro, I discussted with my friend about getting server in this game, we will probably get one, hope you get one too, so we can be clan friends ;)

Cheers,
Nico
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Feb 21 2016, 10:54 PM) *
Thanks Gang$ta! I really appreciate it bro, I discussted with my friend about getting server in this game, we will probably get one, hope you get one too, so we can be clan friends ;)

Yep, we'll definitely be getting a BAT44 server, Nico grin.gif . Have you and your friend purchased the game yet, bro? If not, take a look at this coffeenews.gif :

http://webclan.freeforums.org/payment-t3345-10.html brutale.gif
Wolf Enstein
Here they are, folks, the much anticipated Battalion 1944 stretch goals super.gif :

Here's some screenies of British and Soviet troops brutale.gif :

Things are really starting to take shape now zwink.gif .
Nico'x
Good to hear, Gang$ta! ;)
macbeth

Cant wait to move for this game and you guys ?
$mart
I don't want to start any blasphemous rumor, but I think ...

ET is the best FPS in the world !
macbeth
QUOTE ($mart @ Feb 26 2016, 09:24 AM) *

maybe will be the times to start a new clan for this game with guys we trust and have fun to play with cheers.gif

see what posted CS Kool http://forum.splatterladder.com/index.php?...c=15461&hl=

Smart ET is to old now and to many trolls around for this game
Estorado
I think this game will only be available on steam?
macbeth
QUOTE (Estorado @ Feb 26 2016, 11:08 AM) *

dont sure yet and i already have a steam account not you ?
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE ($mart @ Feb 26 2016, 11:24 AM) *

We had this type of discussion already, over on our Clan forums, $mart bro. No one loves Wolf ET more than we do, for over 13 years now we've supported this great game. However, after researching Battalion 1944, we feel this new World War 2 FPS could really be our new Wolf ET.

Will we, as a Clan, abandon Wolfenstein Enemy Territory? Never, the World of Wolfenstein is in our blood. We will, though, be testing Battalion 1944 from alpha to beta to final release, to see if we really do have a new World War 2 FPS to get excited about.

From what we've seen so far, though, the answer most definitely has to be, "yes", bro super.gif .

QUOTE (Estorado @ Feb 26 2016, 01:08 PM) *

"Once we’re happy with the state of the game we’ll be able to launch on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam." - Bulkhead Interactive

I hope that answers your question, Estorado cheers.gif .
Estorado
ZITAT({WeB}GANG$TA @ Feb 26 2016, 01:19 PM) *
I hope that answers your question, Estorado cheers.gif .

Yes thank you.

Fuck steam. I hate this crapware and I will not support this game.
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Estorado @ Feb 26 2016, 04:29 PM) *
Fuck steam. I hate this crapware......

I'm a new member there, over on Steam, but I can't say that I'm a fan of what I've seen so far either, Estorado. What I also know about Battalion 1944 is that we'll be able to create and run our own Clan servers, if that makes any difference to you, bro?
macbeth
i registered today

Bill count me in with you cheers.gif
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (macbeth @ Feb 26 2016, 05:38 PM) *
i registered today

Bill count me in with you cheers.gif

cheers.gif super.gif
Nico'x
Hey Gangsta, bro, I don't understand, I know that this game will be launching by steam, but it will be available to play on PC?

Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Feb 27 2016, 03:08 PM) *
..........but it will be available to play on PC?

Yeah bro, you just need Steam installed to play it nicken.gif .
{WeB}*DoG*
I really truly believe Bat44 will be the younger smoother brother to ET lets hope SL will track it too!! anyone interested can see what all the fuss is about at the chat forum here!

http://forums.battaliongame.com/index.php

the more ET players we get there the more input we will have!!

Kindest Regards Dogster
Nico'x
Yeah I already have steam and steam account, thanks for an answer, gangsta! :)
Wolf Enstein
Nico bro, we've left the Battalion 1944 game, we have seen something else that I know you will love. Check this out, it's brand new and called, "Days of War" cheers.gif :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/driven...f-war?ref=users flak.gif

Play the video, amigo. Here's their Youtube channel too grin.gif .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXybvf2Cl5S7PyO3ozxseQ brutale.gif
Nico'x
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Mar 2 2016, 02:23 AM) *
Nico bro, we've left the Battalion 1944 game, we have seen something else that I know you will love. Check this out, it's brand new and called, "Days of War" cheers.gif :

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/driven...f-war?ref=users flak.gif

Play the video, amigo. Here's their Youtube channel too grin.gif .

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQXybvf2Cl5S7PyO3ozxseQ brutale.gif

GANG$TA, Bro, We did the same as you, D.O.W is much realistic and better game I think, we will probably buy the server, will SL track this one? :)
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Mar 3 2016, 01:11 AM) *
GANG$TA, Bro, We did the same as you, D.O.W is much realistic and better game I think, we will probably buy the server, will SL track this one? :)

Yeah, I know what you're saying, Nico m8. Both new World War 2 FPS games, but which one for us to follow gruebel.gif ? Our Clan is still in discussion about this, bro.

Here's hoping that SL tracks them both grin.gif . I love this video, the ending is brilliant lachen.gif :

lolschild.gif

Nico'x
Days of war seems better grin.gif
StoerFaktoR
ZITAT(Nico'x @ Mar 4 2016, 09:42 AM) *

Hmm
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Mar 4 2016, 01:04 PM) *
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Mar 4 2016, 09:42 AM) *

Hmm

Feeling a bit skeptical, Stoer bro? I have to say, over the past week or so, our Clan and the (1944)Clan have been in deep discussion about both of these new franchises and at this point we really don't know what to think gruebel.gif .

Which is best? Which to follow? Do we follow both? Which one of them, if any, will actually create a Wolfenstein-style objective-based teamplay mode?

As our dear ol' Wolf ET announcer would say......."Only time will tell!" grin.gif .
Nico'x
Hey gangsta, I don't really know which game will I choose. lets see what will your clan choose, then we will suggest! ;)

Regards,
Nico
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Mar 6 2016, 01:16 AM) *
Hey gangsta, I don't really know which game will I choose. lets see what will your clan choose, then we will suggest! ;)

No problem, Nico bro. We'll keep investigating things and keep you up to date with any new info, here on Splatterladder super.gif .

Nico'x
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Mar 7 2016, 03:11 PM) *
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Mar 6 2016, 01:16 AM) *

No problem, Nico bro. We'll keep investigating things and keep you up to date with any new info, here on Splatterladder super.gif .

nicken.gif
Wolf Enstein
Here's a collection of "Days of War" screenshots, Nico m8 grin.gif :

http://webclan.freeforums.org/post23190.html#p23190 cheers.gif
macbeth
QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Mar 9 2016, 02:25 AM) *
Here's a collection of "Days of War" screenshots, Nico m8 grin.gif :

http://webclan.freeforums.org/post23190.html#p23190 cheers.gif

times to move guys and from what i just read

"Alex replied to Anti CHEAT
in General Game Discussion
03-03-2016, 10:40 PM
We are going to use VAC plus our own custom backend to try to keep the game as cheater free as possible, i have expierence in reverse engineering so hoping..."
Wolf Enstein
A new video from Westi focussing on the future of Bat44 in respects to DLC, (Downloadable Content), for example, the adding of British and Russian factions. Also, the possibility of a "Pacific Front" battlefield to frag in :

brutale.gif super.gif
Wolf Enstein

Hello Battalionites! We are super excited to be announcing our next big live stream the Battalion 1944 ‘State of The Union’ dev stream on Friday May 6th 2016 at 21:00 GMT with Community Manager BigTuna and Executive Producer Joe Brammer.

Battalion 1944 has been funded for 6 weeks now. During this time the team have been hard at work assembling and managing a project to give Battalion 1944 the best possible chance at success and not becoming a one hit wonder, but genuinely competing with the likes of Call of Duty and Battlefield.
Recently the dev team ran a poll on the forums to decide the best night for Bulkhead to run the Battalion live streams. The community spoke and they have been heard. Bulkhead will be streaming live from their office on Friday May 6th at 21:00 GMT.

During the livestream we will be covering
- Budget and Financing Battalion
- The Game Developers Conference and how it benefitted Battalion
- Our plans for Anti-Cheat and Server Hosting going forward
- Announcing the details of our first Community Play Night!
- The new Battalion website & PayPal
- Live Q&A

At approximately 21:30GMT we will release an update on the Kickstarter page and the forums disclosing a text based version of the Battalion 1944 finances.

To tune in to the livestream on May the 6th, join thousands of Battalion fans and follow the Bulkhead Interactive Twitch Channel HERE brutale.gif

Wolf Enstein
= Battalion State of The Union Livestream Update with BigTuna =

brutale.gif cheers.gif
Wolf Enstein
A few new screenies from Bat44 zwink.gif :

super.gif
Wolf Enstein
A new video that focuses on the excellent character models being created for "Battalion 1944" super.gif :

CS|kOoL
Hi all,

Just awesome 'G' !!

Thanks for sharing ;)

macbeth
@Web

when start the test ?

Wolf Enstein
There may be alpha tests at the end of this year, Kate. If we get any definite news about this we will post it here zwinker.gif .
Wolf Enstein
And a new video appears on the same day.................... whistling.gif

Battalion 1944's Joe Brammer takes Graeme from "Xbox ON" on a studio tour and gives him a run-down of the gaming history of the Bat44 Devteam super.gif :

brutale.gif
Wolf Enstein
Bulkhead Interactive game developers talk about their crowd-funded FPS, revealing the potential it holds nicken.gif :

The full question and answer session can be read HERE coffeenews.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.