Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rating transfer
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
eWalker
Hello splatterladder. I wanna transfer my rating from AoS|eWalker to Lietuva|eWalker. That's my new clan, I'm gonna create it and it will be called Lietuva|. That's why I want go there with my high rating, which I have. Thank you :)
StoerFaktoR
QUOTE (eWalker @ Mar 19 2016, 11:52 PM) *
Hello splatterladder. I wanna transfer my rating from AoS|eWalker to Lietuva|eWalker. That's my new clan, I'm gonna create it and it will be called Lietuva|. That's why I want go there with my high rating, which I have. Thank you :)

Hi eWalker ,
Sorry but i can't transfer your rating because i didn't found the name "Lietuva|eWalker" in our list :/.
Do you already played with this name?

Greets Stoer
eWalker
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Mar 20 2016, 08:46 AM) *

Hi eWalker ,
Sorry but i can't transfer your rating because i didn't found the name "Lietuva|eWalker" in our list :/.

Greets Stoer

Yes I played for it, I'm also reserved that name and it even has rating. Here's the link: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerin...mp;idx=46941325

Is everything alright now? Can you transfer it?
StoerFaktoR
QUOTE (eWalker @ Mar 20 2016, 09:00 AM) *
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Mar 20 2016, 08:46 AM) *

Hi eWalker ,

Greets Stoer

Yes I played for it, I'm also reserved that name and it even has rating. Here's the link: http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerin...mp;idx=46941325

Is everything alright now? Can you transfer it?

Done :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.