Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: usa server moved
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
macbeth
We are moving to another server because some people were having high ping on the other one, the ip will be the same as before (108.61.18.109) - but the port will be new. From now on use port 27989 to connect to the server.

The silent usa server ip 108.61.18.109:27977 is not in use anymore

New IP 108.61.18.109:27989

If you connect to the old ip you will be redirected to new server.
just click on OK to be redirected

sorry for this move but it is for the best

*side note at ETS we run all the new ET maps
Hope to see you soon playing at ETS
Ets and ET friends
CS|kOoL
Hi,

I've never understood why you have stopped to use your 'SL' server.

What a pity you would win in stability...

macbeth
our main is in USA cuz we have guys from around the world playing with us and they cant play on a German server cuz their ping sadd.gif
Wolf Enstein
I hope your new USA-based server works out well for you, Kate super.gif .
ETc|Jay
just changing the port doesnt make the ping better, its still the same ip so same server or?
But good luck with it.
macbeth
seems so bu i think one of the guys who host our site and servers prolly added some stuffs to the old one and cuz that we had an higher ping
but we have 2 servers with same ips

old server: (redirecting atm) 108.61.18.109:27978 will use it prolly for a snipers silent server

second server with this new port 108.61.18.109:27989

and yes you right Jay the port has nothing to do with the pings grin.gif
{WeB}*DoG*
It's definitely not the port... That has no bearing on ping
CS|kOoL
QUOTE (macbeth @ Jun 6 2016, 11:15 PM) *
We are moving to another server because some people were having high ping on the other one, the ip will be the same as before (108.61.18.109) - but the port will be new. From now on use port 27989 to connect to the server.

Ets and ET friends

Hi all,

Sorry miss but i just come from your server and i don't see any differences (same disaster for my part) , i mean always the same lags and obvious unstabilities.

For sure it doesn't come from the port.

For me you have to revise your way(s) to do because with the years maybe you have took any bad habits...

I mean 3 easy and fast investigations can be done:

1. How many maps do you have on your server ? Keep in mind that 1 server with 25...30 maps...etc etc...it can't run perfectly , then for a perfect test => Use only the 6 maps classics on your server for the start.

2. Put less bots as well , or the best => I suggest to u to remove the bots...18 it is too much in all cases...and we know all it doesn't help at all to have a stable server.

3. And for sure => Run only the official files of the 'Mod' ;)

After that , lags , unstabilities , crashs etc etc would have to be less frequents or your problems are really deeper...

I hope it will help u to find the good reason(s) to fix your problem(s) because i guess if you let it like that it is because you have not any serious tracks to follow for fixing your problem(s).
macbeth
lol sorry but we dont heard any complaint from our regulars here and we have many new faces
are you trying to make the guys to dont play at ETS ?

1 / we dont lag at all
2/ we run the official mods
3/ our server is a very stable one
4/ server does not crash lol
5/ and we run the maps we want to play

sorry csk but i prefere you dont come at ets , all you do here is to always say bad stuffs like you did before your break, stay on your server,

thanks
Topcat
QUOTE (ETc|Jay @ Jun 7 2016, 01:22 PM) *
just changing the port doesnt make the ping better, its still the same ip so same server or?
But good luck with it.

Apparently it does, or maybe it has something to do with the new server that changed it, anyways the ping is much better now.

QUOTE (CS|kOoL @ Jun 8 2016, 05:46 PM) *
QUOTE (macbeth @ Jun 6 2016, 11:15 PM) *

Ets and ET friends

Hi all,

Sorry miss but i just come from your server and i don't see any differences (same disaster for my part) , i mean always the same lags and obvious unstabilities.

For sure it doesn't come from the port.

For me you have to revise your way(s) to do because with the years maybe you have took any bad habits...

I mean 3 easy and fast investigations can be done:

1. How many maps do you have on your server ? Keep in mind that 1 server with 25...30 maps...etc etc...it can't run perfectly , then for a perfect test => Use only the 6 maps classics on your server for the start.

2. Put less bots as well , or the best => I suggest to u to remove the bots...18 it is too much in all cases...and we know all it doesn't help at all to have a stable server.

3. And for sure => Run only the official files of the 'Mod' ;)

After that , lags , unstabilities , crashs etc etc would have to be less frequents or your problems are really deeper...

I hope it will help u to find the good reason(s) to fix your problem(s) because i guess if you let it like that it is because you have not any serious tracks to follow for fixing your problem(s).

Sorry to hear that you had lag on our server, I really dont have much lag here, same for our other players most of them are doing just fine. And the ping is much better now, specially for beth, ping is more stable and does not go up high like before.
CS|kOoL
QUOTE (macbeth @ Jun 8 2016, 06:07 PM) *
lol sorry but we dont heard any complaint from our regulars here and we have many new faces
are you trying to make the guys to dont play at ETS ?

1 / we dont lag at all
2/ we run the official mods
3/ our server is a very stable one
4/ server does not crash lol
5/ and we run the maps we want to play

sorry csk but i prefere you dont come at ets , all you do here is to always say bad stuffs like you did before your break, stay on your server,

thanks

1 more time i don't understand u and no one help u concretly then i wanted to help u.

Now logically i go to ask to u a link where i say bad stuffs that u specify in your previous message... cheers.gif

At least with me you know what i think about u and i've nothing to hide...and always with respect.gif.

It is not as u who say to me some really bad stuffs in a lot of 'PM' that i have yet ditsch.gif , and often about any guys that u try to be friend with them , for my part i never do something by interrest...moreover at this period i had blocked u on 'SL'.

U know what i mean , u're a fake , u know it... depp.gif

Remind you by exemple on your server 1 time i shown to u a blink under a truck...after how many times u've confessed that you see the thing as me ? ditsch.gif

I mean even a think front of u , you are able to denie longtime even front of u...look these screenshots took on your server:

No no it is not a "Christmas skin" 01lol.gif , and it is worse in game...

For my part i have an only thing who animates me => I love that game i think only about quality and stability and especially about the image we can give to the new players then when i see the image you give to this awesome game it is a sad disaster and while this time u often whine everywhere 'this game is dead' ditsch.gif moreover when are u positive ?? 01lol.gif

The proof is this item , let's hope any objective feedbacks because now all those who go to read us go to try your server spanking.gif

I wish u a good continuation :)

macbeth
/ignore such idiot
CS|kOoL
QUOTE (macbeth @ Jun 8 2016, 08:01 PM) *
/ignore such idiot

How many times u have made me cry laughing , thanks again for that.

As u said before your server has never crashed ditsch.gif then now it's official i'm not alone to be 01lol.gif

For my part , it has crashed at least 3 times while i was on your server and at least 'topcat' and/or 'olivia' could confirm it...and i'll specify that i just need to check your 'mappool' and then by advance i can confirm easily that concretly u lie cheers.gif

Seriously , it is really u who have replied ? respect.gif , u're ridiculous , it is sad , unfortunaly u confirm obviously that u're a cancer for our community because too many incompetence hidden by a layer of lies...finally what a explosive mixture grin.gif

Don't be chocked i'm just a person too kind who have been disapointed by your calculating bevahior.

If no i've just a last little question...why do you have many nicknames ? depp.gif I'm the 2nd sorry 01lol.gif but i ask it because my motor is the trust...

Again thanks 'kate/mcbeth/marianne/bethy/katlyn/etc...etc...' for all your jokes while all these years ditsch.gif

And now seriously i suggest to all those who read us to go on her server because 'kate/mcbeth/marianne/bethy/katlyn/etc...etc...' needs any feedbacks help.gif
lolroy
Kindergarden reloaded :) And this is proof of why people (me first) whine around 'ET is dying'.

Fun facts:

1) Any serious provider offers stability on their servers, with more or less luck. Not being on SL host means you don't have a reliable server (check other *cough* FA,kernwaffe...*cough* ).

2) You suggest not using 25-30 maps and only official mod files, but you have a server with almost 100% custom textures, and 25-30 maps rotation cheers.gif Most unstable server ever, I guess? :)

3) That gif proves nothing xD it could be just a dynamic shadow going off and on when the medic behind truck shots ^^

Cut this crap really, it won't make any good for this (dead) ET scene.
Wolf Enstein
Well, I think everyone's had their say on this topic, folks. I can envisage no more positives, as far as keeping the thread going is concerned.

The thread is now closed zwink.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.