Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: EnemyTerritory Map-Release : UrbanTerritory44 (Beta1)
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
StoerFaktoR
UrbanTerritory 44 (Beta1)
by StoerFaktoR and Fabi

Idea and original map created in 2003 by arobeuze
Rebuild in 2016 by StoerFaktoR and Fabi

This is the first public beta version and some bugs and errors may still exist.
If you find bugs or you have ideas to making better this map you can contact us on http://combat-funzone.de

Briefing:
The Axis have to destroy the Safe,
steal the Combat Maps and bring them to the Truck!

Note:
Waypoints for Omnibot0.85 are included...
They are not perfect and not finished atm but the bots should know what they have to do ;)

Todo:
[*]Adding more details on streets and buildings
[*]better optimization of the map..??
[*]completing waypoints...
[*]Some other nice ideas???

IMG1 IMG2 IMG3 IMG4 IMG5

Download
Download Mirror
CS|kOoL

Hi all,

Thanks a lot to u 'StoerFaktoR and Fabi' for your hard work.

Again a good new , it makes pleasure !!

cheers.gif
macbeth
Great job again Stoer
going to test asap
CS|kOoL
Hi,

The 'clipboard' isn't displayed in the command map...even after the safe blowed.

As well i've seen there're at least 5 Mo of useless textures !!

By advance the map will be rushed...especially on servers with kangooroo jump maybe doing against the rush ?

Run Forrest run 01lol.gif

Let's hope it can help ;)
Wolf Enstein
That looks like a massive improvement on the original map release, Stoer bro. Congratulations to you and Fabi and thanks for a new Axis-attack map too thanks.gif respect.gif cheers.gif .
macbeth
so nice to always said bad stuffs about other servers , cs kool care of your server fisrt lol

Stoer i will put some feedbacks tomorrow , pics and comments at ETS
CS|kOoL
Hi,

Stoer , if no , can u fix that (and it does as well into the truck):

For the rest it is not important , idk if miss likes to be ridiculous or off topic...in all cases she has got the skills for that , maybe she likes it ? spanking.gif

QUOTE (macbeth @ Jul 2 2016, 01:19 PM) *
so nice to always said bad stuffs about other servers , cs kool care of your server fisrt lol

Stoer i will put some feedbacks tomorrow , pics and comments at ETS

Hi,

@miss Idk what to say...what a bad spirit you have...What a bad image u stick at this game , seriously what is your goal ? U're always on the defencive...Do u know it is like that we go to win the 'EURO 2016' ? 01lol.gif

I don't understand 1 more time u're so ridiculous , u talk about my server w/o knowing it , seriously ask to all those who have played on my server 01lol.gif , their feelings , by exemple 'G' knows my server , him he has played on it many hours...even he has seen many maps running perfectly and in totality , none crash etc etc...'blowing' as he says 01lol.gif and even any maps where the bots don't act as everywhere (i mean on my server they run perfectly)...and yet together we have exactly the same 'botfiles' , even me after that i'm nicely amazed ;)

I love that game , the most important for me it is the image we give...for my part all i read can be easily checked , none lie and 1 more time my server is the concrete proof ;)

Yes kangooroo jump and as well planting at least 10 dynas in 1 minute by exemple it kills the game , is it a scoop ?

I guess you feel easily hitted by all that or u've fixed it since i had notified it to u ??? ditsch.gif

Now the joke is finished , again thanks miss for your umpteenth off topic , u're as the 'H' of Hawaii but i love u , change nothing for my biggest pleasure !
StoerFaktoR
Thanks for your feedback and the bug-report. :)
Currently we optimize the map and fix some graphical errors.
CS|kOoL
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Jul 2 2016, 05:16 PM) *
Thanks for your feedback and the bug-report. :)
Currently we optimize the map and fix some graphical errors.

Hi everyone,

Yes 'Stoer' do it quietly...

For my part i appreciate that your map uses mainly all the textures of the game itself , that is a good thing ;)

And when a map is so good...what u know what ?

I can't resist , i have took the time to make a diaporama !! cheers.gif

SL.Baldi
verry nice Map cheers.gif

good work Fabi & Stoer respect.gif

https://www.dsk-et.de/thread-351.html

or testing here : 85.93.89.82:27962 DSK GERMAN Nq

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.