Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Omni-bot flag
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Nico'x
Hello guys,

Again me rolleye.gif

I would like to set bot flags on my Silent(0.90) server, I would like if possible to set bot's flags to Poland flag.
I don't know what's the number of that flag so I can put it in my server.cfg for omni-bot flags.

Cheers,
Nico super.gif
$mart
Hi it is possible with nitmod but not with silent except if you edit manually GeoIP.dat but I dont know how.
Hey, warning at the reactions of non-regular players who can feel disturbed with it ...
V55
Nico'x
QUOTE ($mart @ Nov 15 2016, 05:38 PM) *
Hi it is possible with nitmod but not with silent except if you edit manually GeoIP.dat but I dont know how.
Hey, warning at the reactions of non-regular players who can feel disturbed with it ...
V55

Ya its possible with silent, already saw on other polish servers but nvm gonna ask them, ty anyway! :-)
StoerFaktoR
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Nov 15 2016, 06:15 PM) *
V55

Ya its possible with silent, already saw on other polish servers but nvm gonna ask them, ty anyway! :-)

i uploaded you an new zip file to your silent folder...
Just rename it from zzz_flags.zip to zzz_flags.pk3 and try if you see the polish flags for your bots
Nico'x
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Nov 15 2016, 06:25 PM) *
V55

Just rename it from zzz_flags.zip to zzz_flags.pk3 and try if you see the polish flags for your bots

Okay stoer,

Im workilg on soundpack for xmas and i just off server while im working, just got from school and will test, thanks!
Nico'x
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Nov 15 2016, 06:53 PM) *
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Nov 15 2016, 06:25 PM) *
V55

Okay stoer,

Im workilg on soundpack for xmas and i just off server while im working, just got from school and will test, thanks!

Nope Stoer,

Wont work :/
SL.Baldi
nice Work Stoer cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
Nico'x
QUOTE (SL.Baldi @ Nov 15 2016, 09:45 PM) *
nice Work Stoer cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif

I would like germany flags more if possible?

Cheers,
Nico rolleye.gif
StoerFaktoR
Nope Stoer,

may you have to delete the old z_HD_world_flags.pk3 out of your Enemy Territory folder on your computer.

Nico'x
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Nov 16 2016, 08:22 AM) *
Nope Stoer,

may you have to delete the old z_HD_world_flags.pk3 out of your Enemy Territory folder on your computer.

Yeah why?
StoerFaktoR
Don't know but if i leave this file in my silent folder i can't see the changed flags...
Nico'x
QUOTE (StoerFaktoR @ Nov 16 2016, 10:57 AM) *
Don't know but if i leave this file in my silent folder i can't see the changed flags...

Can you make that pack but German flags?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.