Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: No Quarter 1.2.9 ping
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
Nico'x
Hey, I'm using nQ 1.2.9, my server is hosted by SL, and I need someone to help me with this, who has expirience ofc.
On Splatterladder's nQ server I have ping 35-40, but on mine nQ server I have 95-100, and lagging, I'm not sure why, probably something in config is not correct, I'm not sure, max rate is 50k
maxpacekts 100, snaps 20... how can I fix this problem, both servers are located on the same IP and location(different port)

Cheers,
Nico
StoerFaktoR
QUOTE (Nico'x @ Dec 8 2016, 04:08 PM) *
Hey, I'm using nQ 1.2.9, my server is hosted by SL, and I need someone to help me with this, who has expirience ofc.
On Splatterladder's nQ server I have ping 35-40, but on mine nQ server I have 95-100, and lagging, I'm not sure why, probably something in config is not correct, I'm not sure, max rate is 50k
maxpacekts 100, snaps 20... how can I fix this problem, both servers are located on the same IP and location(different port)

Cheers,
Nico

I've a normal ping on your server and your configs looking good.
Maybe your provider has some problems.
If you have a router then try to restart your router.
May it helps.
macbeth
here when we have problems we use WINMTR and sent the results to our servers hosters

http://enemyterritory-stuff.net/forums/topic/42-winmtr/
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.