Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which version, ET: Legasy or 2.60b?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
ThomasMu
Hello, it is around 10 years since the last time i played Enemy Territory so i am wondering which version i should install.
Back in the day it was 2.60b but now i came across ET: Legacy.
And do any of these version suport 3840x2160?.
rehhhh
Wolfenstein: Enemy Territory 2.60b
(no updates needed after install)
- All files needed to play will be installed without any manual involvement.
WolfET_2_60b_custom.zip [ 253.39 MB]
Harlekins ET 2.60B Installer ( 253 MB)

////////////////////////
choose one of deez and yer gud to go
Wolf Enstein
I use both versions, Thomas. I use the 2.60b version for playing "ETPro" and I use "ET: Legacy" for everything else.
$mart
Hello old player xD

Please put these lines in your cfg and tell us wich one supports your ultra-HD screen :

set r_mode -1
set r_customwidth 3840
set r_customheight 2160
set r_fullscreen 1

Bye Lucky man !
ThomasMu
QUOTE ($mart @ Jul 7 2017, 10:33 PM) *
Hello old player xD

Please put these lines in your cfg and tell us wich one supports your ultra-HD screen :

set r_mode -1
set r_customwidth 3840
set r_customheight 2160
set r_fullscreen 1

Bye Lucky man !

I tried to edit the .cfg without succsess, i had to use the terminal. Game runs fine inn 4K, looks a bit stretched (r_mode "-1") but it is still fantastic after all this years.
The last time i played was with a 15" monitor and a ball mouse, playing on a 28" 4K monitor and a G502 mouse is a small learning curve.
But this game is just as great today as it was 10 years ago, sad to se the lack of servers. I had a LOT of fun the past couple of days playing!.
$mart
Thx for feedback Lucky man ! (create a file named autoexec.cfg and put it in directory "etmain", this file will be always executed)
magictank23
QUOTE ($mart @ Jul 7 2017, 11:33 PM) *
Hello old player xD

set r_mode -1
set r_customwidth 3840
set r_customheight 2160
set r_fullscreen 1

Bye Lucky man !

Hey, sorry for reviewing this topic but could you help me out? I'm having quite a similar problem and cant find the CFG file on my system - it is not in the Program Files folder for sure. Could it be somewhere else? Thanks in advance friend.
$mart
Hi, but in which folder is located your ET.exe (make right-clik on your game shortcut and see the 'target')
ETc|Jay
The default fs_homepath has been changed to $HOME/.etlegacy (*nix) and %userprofile%\Documents\ETLegacy (Win).

https://dev.etlegacy.com/projects/etlegacy/..._File_Structure
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.