Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Are you on discord?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Servers
#AxE|dookie
Hello guys,

since the xfire died few years ago, and steam hasnt been used to much by ET gamers, I'm making this thread maybe to share each other discord username's and to add each other on it. All that in hope that we might grow as a community there and maybe sometimes play together ET. I remember on xfire used to have over 300-400 people that played ET and always was nice to chat with them and play ofc.

I hope we can get back to that again!

You can freely add me on my discord: AxE|dookie#5377

Share you your usernames so I can add you also, maybe we can met in game sometimes!

Cheers! grin.gif
Wolf Enstein
Nice idea, Dookie, but we never really use "Discord", we stick with good ol' "Teamspeak" grin.gif . Also, I rarely play "Wolf:ET" on other servers because most other servers have lousy settings that ruin the enjoyment of the game.
#AxE|dookie
QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Sep 29 2017, 03:58 PM) *
Nice idea, Dookie, but we never really use "Discord", we stick with good ol' "Teamspeak" grin.gif . Also, I rarely play "Wolf:ET" on other servers because most other servers have lousy settings that ruin the enjoyment of the game.

Well its not just about the voice channel, its also good for chatting, making chat rooms, shows what game you playing and such!

:)
macbeth
here we stuck with Skype grin.gif
kajto3
Discord is great. I'm sure there are more ET players on Discord right now than on Teamspeak. See FA Discord channel for example!

https://discord.gg/WAMJnH5
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.