Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: waypoints request
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
macbeth
@ wolfie when you will have the times can you have a look to these botfiles please

https://enemyterritory-stuff.net/files/file...ly_b3-botfiles/

// Who When What
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Qiki 22 June 2013 Initial Script, waypoints and navigation
// Native12 06.01.2014 Ready to test
// Native12 18.01.2014 Fixed some bugs, minor changes in script
// Native12 19.01.2014 Fixed stuckages
//
// maker@bigsighstudios.com - 6 June 2018 - converted for fa_italy_b1 (map mod by #Smiley)

just didnt add it in script
so the allieds bots are a lil strange for the way they use spanking.gif
Wolf Enstein
I've downloaded them, Kate, I'll test them and let you know what I think zwink.gif .
Wolf Enstein
Those botfiles won't even load for me, Kate:

Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Wolf Enstein @ Mar 4 2019, 11:47 PM) *
Those botfiles won't even load for me, Kate:

...because I uploaded the wrong map in conjunction with the botfiles whistling.gif . Anyway, moving on .... rolleye.gif ... I've taken a look at the botfiles for the "beta 3" version, Kate, I can see a few problems.

The waypoints seem to be from another version of the map, with new additions made to them. There's nothing wrong with doing that, however, you have to check that the waypoints all match the terrain of the new map version, or your bots can experience difficulties:

Waypoints placed on fences that no longer exist in this version:

Also, the ".gm" file is broken:

That's the reason why the Allied bots that you saw won't really do much, in respects to map goals.
macbeth
yes the botfiles storie:

// Who When What
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
// Qiki 22 June 2013 Initial Script, waypoints and navigation
// Native12 06.01.2014 Ready to test
// Native12 18.01.2014 Fixed some bugs, minor changes in script
// Native12 19.01.2014 Fixed stuckages
//
// maker@bigsighstudios.com - 6 June 2018 - converted for fa_italy_b1 (map mod by #Smiley)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.