Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Splatterladder archival
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > --> REPORT NEWS HERE <--
Maxtor44
Hello to everyone !

It's been a while since the last time i've been there

I was taken of a nostalgia moment a remember my good old days back in 2006 when i was World #1 with rating...

Here comes why i'm making this subject.

Few years ago, i remember that i've seen some Ranking archivals from SL.. I've searched many times where i found it but i can't find it anymore.. I unfortunally didn't save any link of it or whatever, I just remember it was a white page with some calendar and when i clicked on each date, i could see the 1st page of the Global Toplist

I would really love to watch it again

Could someone help me or have any idea ? thanks.gif friends.gif zwink.gif

Cheers cheers.gif

Mxt0r (M@xt0r)
Wolf Enstein
Hello and welcome back, Maxtor super.gif . The only global toplist that comes to mind for me is this one: Player Global Toplist
Maxtor44
CITATION(Wolf Enstein @ Feb 3 2020, 01:38 AM) *
Hello and welcome back, Maxtor super.gif . The only global toplist that comes to mind for me is this one: Player Global Toplist

Hello Wolf Enstein ^^

Well, this is the current Global Toplist but i remember that there had a little page, or smth were the archivals of toplist since the beginning were available gruebel.gif
Wolf Enstein
QUOTE (Maxtor44 @ Feb 3 2020, 09:37 PM) *
....i remember that there had a little page, or smth where the archivals of toplist since the beginning where available gruebel.gif

I see what you mean now, mate. I'll take a look for it and see what I can find.
rambozo37
Hi!

you can always use the wayback machine (web archives)

here's what I found
http://web.archive.org/web/20061006033705/...om/?mod=ranking

your rating was insane! do you still play?
Wolf Enstein
Nice find, Rambozo, thanks for sharing it thanks.gif .
Maxtor44
CITATION(rambozo37 @ Feb 4 2020, 02:06 AM) *
Hi!

you can always use the wayback machine (web archives)

here's what I found
http://web.archive.org/web/20061006033705/...om/?mod=ranking

your rating was insane! do you still play?

Here we go !!!

I think it was this one indeed !

Well thank you ! My rating has been even higher (the highest i remember that I had was 34,61 or 69, but i only have screenshot of 33,71)

On the last pick we could see the among of players we had at that time ^^ I miss it !

Well, I still have many other screenshots from my own ratings ofc (even when i was far from the Rank 1) but also from other great players at that time (NuRRe Streuner Flash (i think Flash was a bug or something cause he stayed #1 only 3 days or something while he had such a rate) N0rvisi0n, Fa!ke$ and many others 01lol.gif

You cannot imagine how happy I am to finally find this archivals again ! I would have never find it without you I think !!

Thank you a lot

PS : Yes, I am still playing ET ofc ! i never could leave it, it's such an amazing game ! I stopped playing rate but i'm now playing many 1on1s ^^
Are you also still playing it ?

Mxt0r
rambozo37
Really glad it made you happy finding the archives grin.gif

Yes I still play. I used to be good (well never like you lol!) but now these days I suck badly. Especially since I changed my PC, cant find the good config that plays smoothly sadd.gif
Maxtor44
CITATION(rambozo37 @ Feb 4 2020, 05:58 PM) *
Really glad it made you happy finding the archives grin.gif

Yes I still play. I used to be good (well never like you lol!) but now these days I suck badly. Especially since I changed my PC, cant find the good config that plays smoothly sadd.gif

Niice !! What is your name ?
Maybe could we have some practice together ? if you want I could help you with some settings that might help you ? (I like to help people so it would be my way to thank you !)

Cheers mate !

cheers.gif friends.gif
rambozo37
QUOTE (Maxtor44 @ Feb 4 2020, 01:12 PM) *
Maybe could we have some practice together ? if you want I could help you with some settings that might help you ? (I like to help people so it would be my way to thank you !)

Cheers mate !

cheers.gif friends.gif

I play under the name rambozo37

I wouldn't say no to practice and a bit of help. Very nice of you to offer thanks.gif
Maxtor44
CITATION(rambozo37 @ Feb 4 2020, 08:54 PM) *
CITATION(Maxtor44 @ Feb 4 2020, 01:12 PM) *

Cheers mate !

cheers.gif friends.gif

I play under the name rambozo37

I wouldn't say no to practice and a bit of help. Very nice of you to offer thanks.gif

You're welcome ^^
Maybe do you have Discord ? or Steam ? to contact you an easier way ? ^^
rambozo37
sent you a pm :)
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.