Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Corona virus
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > Chat
macbeth
Wish for you all the best and to stay safe with this crappy virus around the world
Be very carefully

Cathleen
Wolf Enstein
The same to you and your family, Kate. People can exasperate the situation with stupid things, such as 'panic-buying', but don't let these idiots grind you down.

The coronavirus, like any other virus, should never be taken lightly, it can be deadly for young and old alike. So far, worldwide, the coronavirus has killed approximately 3.000 people. However, last year, the common flu caused up to 5 million cases of severe illness worldwide and killed approximately 650.000 people, according to the World Health Organization. There was no 'pandemic' warning last year and no cancellation of public gatherings either.

When the scum who run our governments whip up this type of hysteria, via their 'bought-and-paid-for' mainstream media, it usually means they have an agenda they want to quickly push through. My guess in this case? The compulsory issue of 'id2020' for all of us. If you don't know what that is, look it up, you won't enjoy what you find out about it.
Medelwr
This damn virus seems to be mutating pretty quick.
From bats to humans and now cats, dogs next maybe? who knows. Ironic that there's a virology / biology research lab situated not far from where it all started...Hope all are safe and well though :)
Wolf Enstein
Good to hear from you, amigo, I hope your family are all safe and well.
{WeB}*DoG*
Mr G time passes we need to talk about this!
macbeth
QUOTE ({WeB}*DoG @ May 3 2020, 05:49 PM) *

Been ages I don’t saw you around , hope all is going well for You an family
Stay safe Doggy
{WeB}*DoG*
QUOTE (macbeth @ May 3 2020, 05:26 PM) *
QUOTE ({WeB}*DoG @ May 3 2020, 05:49 PM) *

Been ages I don’t saw you around , hope all is going well for You an family
Stay safe Doggy

Been unwell sweetheart but im ok now...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.