Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Xmas Mods + Eagles2ways b3
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Community
Meister Gandalf
Hi @ all
since years we have the problem that the bus in eagles2ways dissappears when an xmas mod is added.
it seems to be the only map where this happens and its the same with each xmas mod i was using the last years.
the bus is still there butyou can't see it as the texture (and only the texture) is mostly beyond the ground.
when the player finds the entrance he is "in the air"
can anybody tell me how to fix this or write a litte mapscript that fixes the "zeropoint"Click to view attachment
ETc|Jay
QUOTE (Meister Gandalf @ Dec 4 2021, 07:00 PM) *
Hi @ all
since years we have the problem that the bus in eagles2ways dissappears when an xmas mod is added.
it seems to be the only map where this happens and its the same with each xmas mod i was using the last years.
the bus is still there butyou can't see it as the texture (and only the texture) is mostly beyond the ground.
can anybody tell me how to fix this or write a litte mapscript that fixes the "zeropoint"Click to view attachment

I renamed the path of the truck model in the bsp via hex editor and edited the mapscript. The Bus is showing, but this didnt work well. The bus model and the bus clip didnt fit. Allways the bus model was behind the clip.
Click to view attachment

the only working solution i found, is to use older version of the map https://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3626
Click to view attachment
macbeth
QUOTE (ETc|Jay @ Dec 5 2021, 03:14 AM) *
QUOTE (Meister Gandalf @ Dec 4 2021, 07:00 PM) *
Hi @ all

I renamed the path of the truck model in the bsp via hex editor and edited the mapscript. The Bus is showing, but this didnt work well. The bus model and the bus clip didnt fit. Allways the bus model was behind the clip.
Click to view attachment

the only working solution i found, is to use older version of the map https://www.wolffiles.de/index.php?filebase&fid=3626
Click to view attachment

Maybe ask NieK he mights know bout scripting ?
Meister Gandalf
i wrote a bit with jay about the Problem.
it seems as it is a problem inside the map file of the b3 version.
so probably not solvable via scripting
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.