Loving ET, nature and some fun.
Mapping is fun to do, a lot of work and learning over the last two months.
Any advice is welcome or what you think about it.
Please don't blame too much, it's just for fun and the first time making a map...
Join the Bunker4fun server and play, enjoy.
The Allies must blast their way through the Grotli tunnel and bring the gold back home.
1] Destroy the main gate.
2] Destroy the tank gate and steal the tank.
3] Escort the tank to the Axis base.
4] Destroy the tank barriers.
5] Destroy the vault door.
6] Grab the gold and bring it to the Allied base.
7] Once inside the Grotli tunnel, capture the forward spawn point.
8] Destroy the side entrance.
1] Protect the main gate.
2] Protect the tank gate and don't let them steal the tank.
3] Don't let the tank go to the Axis base.
4] Don't let the Allies destroy the tank barriers.
5] Don't let the Allies destroy the vault door.
6] Protect the gold.
7] Don't let them use the forward spawn point inside the Grotli tunnel.
8] Protect the side entrance.
Beta 8 with waypoints:
Updates in Beta 8:
- When the tank is at the end of the route, it will blow up the Axis door.
- Removed Allied Base spawns when the tank is outside and will be accessible for Axis.
- Removed unnecessary doors.
- Deleted over a hundred entities.
- Fixed trap lever.
- Bigger spawnpoints.
- Allies can use the side entrance when the tank is inside the Axis Base.
- Added background mountains.
- Removed rain sound.
- Added details and retexture some stuff.
Updates in Beta 7:
- Added a waterfall where you can go to.
- Added a extra exit at Allies spawn.
- Added a disco where you can control sound, light and smoke.
- Fixed steal doors.
- Fixed rain inside.
- Fixed fire place.
- The tap can be set on and off.
- Wider tunnel passage in part B.
- Retexture some stuff.
- Added details.
- Little fixes.
Updates in Beta 6:
- Plane crashes when the Allies win the game.
- Added Allied vault in the command map.
- Fixed trick planting at the tank barrier.
- Added a extra tank barrier.
- Side entrance can be destroyed with satchel.
- Vault room door moved to the back.
- Pulsing red light when the vault door is destroyed.
- Added lights in undergroud tunnel.
- Added stars and moon lower to the horizon.
- Landmine protection at Allied base exit.
- Added a TB-303 and TR-606.
- A lot of cleaning behind the walls.
- Improved bot waypoints/goals.
Updates in Beta 5:
- Added a wall in the second part of the map.
- Added underground tunnel (open when the tank enter the axis base).
- Allies can use the side entrance.
- Side entrance protection is active before the tank enter the axis base and when obj is taken.
- Landmine protection near every small exit.
- Weather change at some point.
- Added details.
- Basic background hill's (less tris).
- Some lower quality texture.
- Removed mirror and camera monitor.
- Better FPS at some places.
- Lower hunkmegs.
- Smaller file size.
- Some little bugs fixed.
Updates in Beta 4:
- Added some missing voice.
- Thicker vault room door.
- Vault room door starts built.
- Tank barrier starts built.
- Alarm little bit louder.
- Changed the objective icon above the head to a gold crate.
- Vault front will be removed when the tank entered the Axis base.
- Changed some texture's.
- Added some details and removed some other.
- Added a extra trap.
- Hunkmegs optimized.
- +4 min timebonus when the tank entered the Axis base.
Updates in beta 3:
- Fixed landmine bug from beta2.
- Remake plane script and sound.
- Fixed stuckage on the tank at the end of the route.
- Added Axis door near ammocabinet.
- Planes flying over when Allies win.
- Moved Axis exit for beter FPS.
- Disabled smoke when tank is damaged.
- Some more little things.
Updates in Beta 2:
- If the vault door is destroyed and rebuilt, allies can also use the satchel.
- After the main gate there is a secret route to the flag.
- Allies base little bigger.
- Axis can go behind the gate at the Allies base.
- Allies has a own vault to bring the gold to.
- Moved spawnpoints more to the back.
- Edited the green doors.
- Planes flying over.
- Can go a little more over the hill in part B of the map.
- Tunnel connected in part B of the map.
- Allies cvops can use the door in the tunnel part B.
- Hidding place near door in part A, for allies to sneak in.
- Added some hot meals, medpacks and mp40 to pickup.
- Tank control waypoint fixed.
- Added some trucks with headlights on.
- Fixed window vieuw in secret room.
- Doors to barrier bit moved to outside.
- Added camera screen near the door to the barrier.
- Trap added.
- Tank starts behind a gate to give Axis more chance to build the barrier.
- And some more...