Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Splatterladder signatures are available now !!!
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
sl.ErdnussJack
Good things come to those who wait.
At last we have fulfilled your desire of splatterladder signatures with your own personal statistics. Now splatterladder fans can bind different banner with the sl.Forum as well with other forums! We have opened a Signature FAQ in our forum. There you can find a list of available signatures and a "How-to".

Furthermore we have started a little "banner-contest". It means you can create a signature for splatterladder. Let your mind wander and send us your idea! For more information read this thread please.

In Addition many thanks to COOLover and Bur7on for their support!
zweiosx
Thanks! That's pretty sweet.
BrAiNlEs$
lol yeah its cool
BrAiNlEs$
and i didnt play just 10 minutes.... at least 1 hour on this name
|8th|G-UniT
hello, i need ur help i cant put my sig... depp.gif
plz help me...
thx
|8th|G-UniT
srry for double posting but i did it!! 01lol.gif
thx anyways
Rippchen
QUOTE (|8th|G-UniT @ Nov 24 2005, 03:58 PM)
hello, i need ur help i cant put my sig... depp.gif
plz help me...
thx
>HzK<NeonSRT-4
thanks guys, those sigs are sweet!
UFO*Dyoraz.
zzz
=HzK=CL@SH
Good Deal i am using one on our Forums! But would like to make my own.
If you need any help making banners let me know Thx Clash cheers.gif super.gif
<MoS> sIRwa²
i cant seem to get it working, i guess i'm doing something wrong, but i dont know what.

i get this error:
! SQL RETURNS ZERO DATASET (1)

this is the full string i use

CODE
[URL=http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerinfo&idx=217745][IMG]http://etsigs.splatterladder.com/scrap_of_paper_back/217745.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

sl.Proddi
your id is a farcry-id and the farcry-support is not included atm. but we work on it.. please wait few days
sIRwa2
oke, tnx maybe it could have been mentioned from the start, that would saved me alot of time bash.gif

anyway, Exelent Feature... very nice guys smile.gif
(SF)god
Hi, no problem with the sig. Thanks!! i am having a problem with the avatar. the avatar will appear but it wont change when i change the it.. i delete the avatar and it still appears in the sig, i change it and the old one is still there. Any suggestions?
(SF)god
hammer.gif
sl.Proddi
the forum-avatar will be cached for some days. this is required for optimal performance. please wait for a while.
(SF)god
no problem. Thanks!
P@-Yo!
Nice cheers.gif cheers.gif
sIRwa2
SOOooooo, When can we expect signatures for farcry????

its been awhile now.. any ETA on it?

Tnx.
fire at well
[COLOR=blue] 01lol.gif I NEED HELP CUZ MY GAME KEEP LAGGIN ON SOME GAME'Z AND SOMETIMES ITS JUST LAGG UNTIL I GET BOOT WHY IS THAT hammer.gif spam1.gif sign_fixed.gif ansage.gif sign_fixed.gif sign_fixed.gif
hammer.gif
LEGEND
hey can i get a sig like that...with my ET name rank and such??? do info do u need...
Boogers
Hey guys nice to meet yall ditsch.gif - im boogeres and i play w\ the rotten rodents on rtcw-et, if yall could help me along w\ a signiture and other stuff that would be cool.... bart.gif

oh hey people my et name is $ir Redeye BORG3.gif -see ya on the field
gothicer
i tryed it but lets see of it worked

damn did something wrong
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.