Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Move of the Splatterladder
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
sl.ErdnussJack
Good morning,

it is ready today, the ET-part of Splatterladder moves on a new root server in the daytime. If this is completed request times and lags should be a thing of the past, thanks to the new HTML-Engine. Therefore the SL will be down for a couple of hours today. We apologize for this spontaneous action but we are looking for a suitable time already since 14 days. During Farcry and the forum nothing will change.

We keep you informed...

Updates:
- 1:13pm MET: We have started with the DNS-updates.
- 2:30pm MET: The ET page is switched off, we start with the transfer of the web page now. This can last for a couple of little whiles.
- 5:40pm MET: The data have been integrated into the new Splatterladder firmware. On the other hand, if the integrity test is successful nothing speaks to open the system for you again.
- 6:15pm MET: The farcry.splatterladder.com wasn't unintentional reachable by a error in DNS. We have this fixed.
- 11:09pm MET: The whole Splatterladder is online now!
DeadSkinMask
cheers.gif SL kicks ass zwinker.gif and if it can kick MORE ass then more power to yas super.gif
michel-gorissen
rofl me 2 grin.gif
Bomber
how come you are moving it?
Bomber
when is it going 2 be back up i have played some gd games 2day as well
-=[MC]=-TOASTED
SO WHAT TIME ARE WE LOOKING AT FOR IT TO COME BACK ON? WILL IT ALSO STOP ALL THE SLOWNES ON THE PAGES?
sl.ErdnussJack
We expect the SL is online again in the evening. Yes the lags should be a thing of the past.
GetBack
hi when gome back the reiting i whant to see reiting
-=[MC]=-TOASTED
cool hope it all goes well anyway m8 dont mess it up bash.gif depp.gif

what if it does go wrong btw? what will happen then?
Han-Solo
I actually kinda like the idea of reseting all stats ogre.gif

"The cruelty of the old pharaoh is a thing of the past, let a new wave of cruelty roll over this lazy land !"

Pharaoh Bender, - Futurama 4x07 - "A Pharaoh to Remember"

... just kiddin floor.gif
ukbud
lol this site is sooo addictive evry one wants there daily fix 01lol.gif 01lol.gif help.gif sign_fixed.gif nein!!!!!
hope its not much longer bored shitless here with no numbers to look at 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 3
Xen0n
I WANNA GO AND SEE THOSE SERVERS grin.gif sign_fixed.gif sign_fixed.gif sign_fixed.gif sign_fixed.gif sign_fixed.gif sign_fixed.gif
-=[MC]=-TOASTED
QUOTE (ukbud @ Dec 16 2005, 08:56 PM)
lol this site is sooo addictive evry one wants there daily fix 01lol.gif 01lol.gif help.gif sign_fixed.gif nein!!!!!
hope its not much longer bored shitless here with no numbers to look at 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 01lol.gif 3

totally agree m8
dr.carp
grin.gif SL. 4 LIVE!!!!!! super.gif
ukbud
any 1 else got all reds ????????? ditsch.gif ditsch.gif ditsch.gif ditsch.gif bummer i thought id done well today ahh well tommorows another day zwinker.gif zwinker.gif zwinker.gif zwinker.gif zwinker.gif sign_fixed.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif cheers.gif
DaffyDoc
Looks great, glad it's back up, fantastic work. But why do today's top efficiencies look unusually high?

vogel.gif DaffyDoc
ukbud
seems to me that sumthing not right maybe it will settle over next few days!!!!
i hope
those efficiencies are well out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anakha
Hello,

I noticed this error : Table 'usr_web1_1.frm_members' doesn't exist

Hope that can help you.

Great all seems works well : good job super.gif
elgordoloco
Hi,

@ukbud I also have a feeling that something wasnt right with the eff of yesterday i also got all reds but tbh i played very well but i almost didnt came above 10.00

Did anybody else exprienced did or am i just going nuts on my old day bash.gif

well any way congratz with the new server sl -team and keep up the good work
Han-Solo
QUOTE (elgordoloco @ Dec 17 2005, 03:46 PM)
I  also have a feeling that something wasnt right with the eff of yesterday i also got all reds but tbh i played very well but i almost didnt came above 10.00

Yepp. Your feeling was right m8, there have been some bugs in the tracker too as it restarted, but I think they have been fixed super.gif Nobody is perfect, not even Splatterladder, although we do our best to achieve perfection one day floor.gif So drink a beer cheers.gif relax zwinker.gif and don´t worry too much about your stats hammer.gif I think all tracking is back to normal now. If you still experience some problems with the tracking, feel free to post your problem here . sign_fixed.gif
elgordoloco
ok thnx for the reply grin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.