Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FEEDBACK:Another languages for SL?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
Sonyfan
We need your opinion! We plans the SL in another languages to translating. Which other worldlanguages (!) are for you important? Dutch? Italian? Spanish?.... The languages with a most feedback will be integrated in our databank.

All interested users for translating these languages write a pm with your application to our Support Team.
The translating will over simple webinterface realized. Please use for new language suggestions our forum!hgfhfg

Thanks for your help! Your SL-Team!
Mad Sheep
I think it should be translated in dutch!! respect.gif Where standing 3th on the top 15 countries!!!
*>>LSD<<*Temp Fort
i mean you can translate it to german:-)
Freedune
ADD DUTCH! grin.gif
Han-Solo
QUOTE (Mad Sheep @ Mar 15 2006, 02:04 PM)
I think it should be translated in dutch!! respect.gif Where standing 3th on the top 15 countries!!!

Dutch is just a german dialect, it would be too confusing. ditsch.gif floor.gif

Now in earnest. I´m not in favor of creating a babylonian .sl. Every regular user of the internet should by now know enough english to understand most postings. Translating the FAQ-s in other languages is another matter. This might be a good idea. nod.gif
Warius
meybe translated in polish??? its so nice language smile.gif
[DAF]Shimmy
A lot of people are dutch. So Dutch is good for the website. smile.gif
sl.Proddi
for dutch we need translators. no one of the sl.team speaks dutch
...volunteers ? popcorn.gif
dread-i
lieber sonyfan!

zunächst mal vorweg: dies ist nicht persönlich gemeint:

aber: erst einmal solltest du vielleicht an deinem englisch arbeiten, bevor du weitere sprachen in sl implementierst. in deinem aufruf sind alleine knapp über 10 fehler, davon mehrere richtig dicke grammatikfehler, die es meiner meinung nach sogar engländern schwierig machen, den text zu verstehen.

im prinzip ist eine übersetzung nur in solche sprachen wichtig, deren sprecher kaum oder gar nicht englisch sprechen (um noch mehr menschen zu erreichen). deswegen wäre holländisch höchstens als bonus zu betrachten, da man drüben auf jeden fall zwangsläufig mit mehreren sprachen konfrontiert wird.

als weltsprache sähe ich ausserdem noch spanisch und französisch an, für letztere denke ich an bulle (sl.bulletz), der sollte das doch draufhaben...

ansonsten sehe ich es wie han-solo.

gruß vom sprachfaschisten.
sl.BulletZ
lieber dread-i
jetzt hack doch nett so auf dem sony rum, der iss doch kein gelehrter so wie du
wo soll der denn ein einwandfreies englisch herkriegen?
ich glaube er hatt sich ein bisschen danach gerichtet, also iss es meine schuld 01lol.gif

ansonsten schön dich auch mal hier zu sehn super.gif
BomberBabe
QUOTE (sl.Proddi @ Mar 15 2006, 09:10 PM)
...volunteers ?

Hi i would like dutch on splatterladder and i will volenteer to translate for you guys grin.gif

Greetings BomberBabe grin.gif
CCT1965
Well, I can volunteer for Spanish.
Current Bilingual English-Spanish Teacher and Translator.

I know quite a few spanish players who have some probs reading
so they get with me to translate or tell them what to do.
Darktidus7
i could translate dutch ... so if u need me.Im here super.gif
Han-Solo
It seems spanisch and dutch are in ! super.gif

So, just translate the FAQ when you find the time and post the link here (a free hosting site for the document). Then we can all take a look and if the text is alright, it can be integrated in the faq-section.

CCT1965 volunteered for spanisch. That´s great! I also tought about translating it into spanisch, but I think your skills are far superior to mine.

Darktidus7 & BomberBabe could work together on the dutch part if they feel like.

"Don´t ask what SL can do for you, ask what you can do for SL!"
Mad Sheep
QUOTE (sl.Proddi @ Mar 15 2006, 09:10 PM)

if you need more people to translate in dutch, here i am
Darktidus7
yeah sure i wish to cooporate with other dutch people.
So our objective now is to translate sl.FAQ?
Darktidus7
I already translated the Player and Clanregister FAQ...
cheers.gif
bestbuytissues
I think it should be translated to Chinese! Lots of people in Asia and around the world use Chinese now! grin.gif
hato93[D]
Japanisch würde sich sicher gut machen. Schliesslich gibt es eine grosse ET- Fangemeinde in Japan und reichlich japanische Server gibt es auch.
Sicher ein guter Gedanke um die sl. in Asien bekannt/er zu machen.
PrinzOfDarknez
I think SL should be translated in Dutch. I speak the language, so I think it's important... Not everyone is capable to read and understand English (although the Dutch speaking country's are very well educated zwinker2.gif)

I'm a volunteer to translate. I would be very proud being someone who made this happen on SL grin.gif

And By The Way... Dutch isn't a dialect of German like some people say (=Han-Solo) Its a laguage. People in the Netherlands and my home country Belgium speak Dutch.

So if SL becomes translated in Dutch I would gladly help tranlate it grin.gif but, I don't check the forums so often, so maybe E-mail me then zwinker2.gif

Bye

Hit
Z4pp3r
Yepz ! Fully agree with my dutch colleague above me 01lol.gif
I'd really really like to see .sl in dutch, so our dutch members (we're international) 'll be able to use it more frequently !

If you need someone to translate, i'll be glad to ! zwinker.gif
ThunderFox [BEL]
Well, I'm Dutch too (Flemish) and I already have translated some small projects and would be glad to help the other Dutch translators. Just give a call! zwinker2.gif
Han-Solo
QUOTE (PrinzOfDarknez @ Mar 16 2006, 06:10 PM)
And By The Way... Dutch isn't a dialect of German like some people say (=Han-Solo) Its a laguage. People in the Netherlands and my home country Belgium speak Dutch.

Just kiddin mate. zwinker.gif You should fix your irony detector eiei.gif , and be nice to thy french neighbours.

Anyway, if somebody speaks good enough chinese or japanese to traduce the FAQ-s, now that would be wonderfull. ! friends.gif
SickOne
I bet theres other stuff that could be done instead of adding a language !
bug.gif towork.gif

ditsch.gif
Han-Solo
Adding some languages is a good start. If you have some other bright ideas, feel free to let us know. towork.gif
dread-i
QUOTE (sl.BulletZ @ Mar 16 2006, 01:40 AM)
lieber dread-i
jetzt hack doch nett so auf dem sony rum, der iss doch kein gelehrter so wie du
wo soll der denn ein einwandfreies englisch herkriegen?
ich glaube er hatt sich ein bisschen danach gerichtet, also iss es meine schuld  01lol.gif

yo,

1st: im not picking on anybody - at least it wasnt my intention... so dont get it wrong dear sony, i do apologize master.gif

2nd: its always you to blame bulle spanking.gif

3rd: never thought of the asian community... finally you should make up your mind if u just wanna be understood or if u want to reach more people in order to increase the sl and spread its word. if its about the latter then i would say find someone chinese to do the translating job. if i remeber correctly there are a lot chinese peeps out there...

4th: i believe it isnt that bad to start with european languages before taking over the rest of the world.

[DAF]Shimmy
QUOTE (sl.Proddi @ Mar 15 2006, 10:10 PM)

Yes!:D

I want that! grin.gif
KKaRRoTT
Hi, Spanish will be great!! ansage.gif
There are clans in Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Spain or spanish speak people in USA (like me) who using SL page as primary site to look a server for play. I can help to translate to spanish. gruebel.gif
Genesis*
hey hey. I think should be translated in Portuguese rolleye.gif
bye
[BLINK]Afrojack
hm.. why not the scadinavian countries? how about norwegien or swedish? i can translate grin.gif
hato93[D]
Na das wird wohl eine schwierige Entscheidung werden bash.gif welche Sprache/en
noch in sl. aufgenommen werden. Es ist ja klar das es jeder seinen Vorschlag aus persönlicher Sichtweise einbringt.
Ich denke Deutsch, Englisch, Spanisch, Französisch + eine Asiatische Sprache scheint sehr Weltumfassend.
Rhesus
I know that French is already a part of the website, But I got many Friends and co players who are fenchies and who don't speak english... So I can help for that (maybe translating the front page news, or stuff like these) and I be glad to help with what I have left of my spanish classes... :p
sl.BulletZ
set your language button on french and you should have french news smile.gif
CCT1965
QUOTE (Han-Solo @ Mar 16 2006, 03:09 PM)
It seems spanisch and dutch are in ! super.gif

So, just translate the FAQ when you find the time and post the link here (a free hosting site for the document). Then we can all take a look and if the text is alright, it can be integrated in the faq-section.

CCT1965 volunteered for spanisch. That&acute;s great! I also tought about translating it into spanisch, but I think your skills are far superior to mine.

Darktidus7 & BomberBabe could work together on the dutch part if they feel like.

"Don&acute;t ask what SL can do for you, ask what you can do for SL!"

Sry I'm a little late checking out the posts.
It'll be done and posted by Wednesday 22 March. super.gif

CCT1965
Sry guys,
Some problems have popped up and it's gonna take me a little longer than
I expected. I'll send them in 1 by 1, can't get enough time to translate all
at once. I'll try to get it all done by next sunday at the latest.
Sry again... sadd.gif
KKaRRoTT
happy.gif I can help a little to translate into spanish wacko.gif
OozZ
Hebrew Hebrew Hebrew.....
our community get bigger very quickly... hebrew site can very be helpfull
and i can do all the work.
Mordal
Dutch for me pleas friends.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.