Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Party today
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
[COP] W@R
Party time at Splatterladder! Today we had have the 1000 registered user. We welcome Psamitik and give him a premium account for this sovereign registering performance. But all you others should also participate our party and so the first 10 people who post something about it get also a premium account (more buddies and servers for your lists ... it means we give you the space for more buddies, you have to find friends for yourself).

The entire SL team want to say thank you to all of you ... we wouldn't be where we are now without your continous visits of our site, your feedback, suggestions and also with your tracing of bugs.

We also won't forget all the internet sites which mentioned us in their news or had set up links to our site. The space here isn't enough to name all the sites who supported us but you will find them in this thread.
Many thanks are going also to the hosts of certain servers which name us on their server.

But we don't sit back and relax now ... no. At the moment we're working on upgrading Splatterladder. As everybody knows there's soon the launch of Half Life 2. We did already first test so we can offer you with the launch of Half Life 2 also the statistics for CS: Source.

On the technical side of SL Proddi did again some work.

Changes/New Features:
* most of the SL is now in englisch and german available, news included
* the player signature makes sure that just the player with the right color code get tracked (tracker settings)
* improved handling of SL (buddy and server list). A filter for the server list will come
* fan report for player
* design adaption and usual bug fixes

We wish you still a lot of fun with and at Splatterladder
maddog39
wow thats awsome. Maybe i should get a time machine and wait a whiel to sign up. lol.gif. lol.gif:-->lolschild.gif grin.gif tongue.gif
maddog39
I feel so happy i got achknowleged by a website for the first time. grin.gif
[rDDD]Hooters
OMG!!!!! An all english thread! Thanks W@R! lol.gif:-->lolschild.gif

H( . Y . )ters loveyou.gif
[COP] W@R
You're welcome friends.gif And thanks for posting in the thread, it shows me that my work is not completely useless hammer.gif
maddog39
lol.gif... rofl.gif... lol.gif... heheheeheheh. Thats to funny war.
[OGC]*RocketGrrl
Wohoo, more buddies smile.gif
maddog39
Si exacto senor/senora. grin.gif
Khufu
If I'm correct, Psamitik is a member of the glorious ={PHA]= Pharoahs Clan (as am I). Welcome to the forums brother and lets see more of the ={PHA}= in the news more often (only for the good things though lol.gif:-->lolschild.gif )
A big well-done to the guys at Splatterladder too, have a great party guys!
maddog39
t yiny. grin.gif
(+) Dr Who
Thanks for providing this great service, and congratulations on your milestone!
And a special thanks to [COP] W@R for taking the time to answer my questions on the rD forum.

-Dr Who
[COP] W@R
You're very welcome Dr. Who, we're here for you guys cheers.gif
Sometimes it's not easy to get answers but we have to blame Proddi for that ... I'm still waiting for some answers from him bash.gif
[rDDD]Hooters
I have LOTS of answers! Which ones do you want! zwink.gif

Yes, I know I'm BAD so what you going to do? Spank me? spanking.gif

H( . Y . )ters grin.gif
[COP] W@R
You're not as bad as I could be ditsch.gif Send your answers via PM zwink.gif
maddog39
lol.gif grin.gif
S.S.SilverSurfer
spanking.gif
Psamitik
My Name Up in lights grin.gif

Btw

={Pha}= 4 Ever ! lol.gif:-->lolschild.gif

respect.gif
MatzeR
Wp psam grin.gif

lukes gunna be jealous grin.gif ( its him that got me here :O )

maddog39
I say t yiny tongue.gif grin.gif ditsch.gif
grungy6669
I was wondering if there is going to be a english portion in this forum or just dutch:)
[COP] W@R
Dutch? nuts.gif grin.gif But feel free to start a thread or answer in a thread in english (even if the original post is in german) nod.gif
(=HYD=)LOGSPLITTER
Say could we have a new topic about ET setting?

I particlary looking for a setting on a server I played on were the medics couldn't

heal them selfs just others. I would like not to deal with these so call "rambo

medics" boxer.gif They are very disruptive to have an unfair opponent if you are not

one.

thanks alot. love the stats say I haven't found yet but how do you calculate the

points for the rating?
[COP] W@R
QUOTE ((=HYD=)LOGSPLITTER @ Dec 10 2004, 08:11 AM)
Say could we have a new topic about ET setting?

I particlary looking for a setting on a server I played on were the medics couldn't

heal them selfs just others. I would like not to deal with these so call "rambo

medics" boxer.gif They are very disruptive to have an unfair opponent if you are not

one.

thanks alot. love the stats say I haven't found yet but how do you calculate the

points for the rating?

Just open a new Thread in the RtCW/ET Forum or the RtCW/ET Tipps and Tricks Forum.

Proddi gave us Admins and Mods an example how he calculates the stats ... we didn't understand it depp.gif Only Proddi can help you with that ...

ernie.23
1999 registered Members... who's the 2000nd?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.