Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: exclusive ET:QW gameplay footage from G|C 2006
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
sl.ErdnussJack
We had to remove our QuakeWars video from the "Games Convention 2006" after that on request of Activision Germany. Now the issue should be resolved and we can officially offer you the video for the download again.

IPB Bild IPB Bild IPB Bild

Some words about the footage:
ZITAT
This is the first video in which the Stroggs are shown a little more nearly.
At the beginning a little flair of the Games Convention is arranged for you. After that it goes with the oppressor in a Hornet through the valley map. Who don't looks only at the crosshair recognize the magnificent wide view. Our oppressor shows how one requests a plasma artillery gun and use this very efficient for a multikill. He also uses the "Ikarus" backpack. All in all a couple of interesting insights into the (sometimes short) life of the Stroggs.

Download: from our affiliate planetquakewars.net (56.24 MB, DivX5)
Stream: YouTube-Stream in a lower resolution

A special thanks goes to Matt 'Wils' Wilson (Lead Level Designer from SplashDamage) and to Activision Germany and USA.
TyrannyMvtation
super.gif
-IronMonkey-
...no one know the relase date?
Raven*
Hello. respect.gif kanone.gif >>>>Fight<<<< flak.gif ........ nuke.gif bomb_ie.gif Lols!
-IronMonkey-
...any news from QW ?????? bash.gif
my hands scratchy for this waiting 01lol.gif
**Slinger
When i got to play it at Quakecon in August, i really wasn't impressed with it...don't get me wrong..the game is awesome for what it is...but all you die-hard ET fans are going to be completely mislead by the title...it is more Halo, CoD, Battlefield style now.

I just want a nice graphic intense FPS of ET

Info for you IronMonkey:

Published by: Activision
Developed by: Splash Damage
Genre: First-Person Shooter
Number of Players: 1
Release Date:
US: March 2007
Europe: February 27, 2007
Australia: December 31, 2007
MSRP: $49.99
-IronMonkey-
thx for the info... cheers.gif

I hope for a great game super.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.