Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Depot for ET
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Community > RtCW/ET - Maps / Previews
Rippchen
Wieder einmal wurde eine alte RtCW Map für ET umgesetzt und ich muß sagen, daß das sogar überragend gemacht wurde.
Liegt vielleicht daran das der Mapper Fidel heißt und uns schon einige gute Multiplayer Maps gebracht hat.

ET Depot liegt im Moment als erste Beta Version ( 25 MB ) vor und hat noch ein paar kleine Bugs, die aber in den nächsten 2 Wochen behoben werden sollen.

Download & Info
STURMWEHR
Depot ist mit beach die geilste map.....das gute alte rtcw
MaDMaT
Doh dont know what he said depp.gif But depot was a great map. Also Tram was the shit too grin.gif
SickOne
Depot is great !! it was lots of fun on RTCW and its now lots of fun !!

i like also Tram the only map from RTCW so far thats not so good is River !! they should have keep it original !
[RDC]Lefty
QUOTE (MaDMaT @ Dec 21 2004, 12:50 AM)
Doh dont know what he said depp.gif But depot was a great map. Also Tram was the shit too grin.gif

tram has already been released for ET. My buddy LowLife did the conversion and i did the bug testing...

Direct Download:
http://new-etmaps2.de/maps/mp_tram.rar

the one .pk3 actually has 2 maps. the first is a perfect conversion from RTCW, the other has buildables, command posts, etc.

also, here's a rough translation of the first 2 posts:

1.Again once an old RtCW map for ET was converted and I must say that that was made even outstanding. Perhaps because of it that is map by Fidel means and us some good Multiplayer maps already brought. ET depot is present for the moment as first beta version (25 MT) and has still another few small of nose, which are to be repaired however in the next 2 weeks.

2.Depot is with beach the greatest map.....the good old rtcw
------------------------------------
I agree, the conversion of Depot (and then modification) was REALLY good, but wasn't worth the map being 25mb. i mean, unless you're on a fast redirect... the map will be long over before you finish downloading!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.