Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: cant generate a signature
[splatterladder] Board > --:: SplatterLadder ::-- > [splatterladder] - Support
aodscarecrow
hi all, just a small and somewhat insignificant problem in that I cant generate a SL signature, when i try i get a sig that says "err- not registered". Im logged in when i try, so is there somehwere else Im supposed to register on the site besides the account Ive set up for myself?
NHLfan
ZITAT(aodscarecrow @ Jan 15 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]34303[/snapback]

hi all, just a small and somewhat insignificant problem in that I cant generate a SL signature, when i try i get a sig that says "err- not registered". Im logged in when i try, so is there somehwere else Im supposed to register on the site besides the account Ive set up for myself?

see here.

It means, that the selected playername isn't reserved, you have to reserver/register that playername
aodscarecrow
QUOTE(NHLfan @ Jan 15 2007, 10:40 PM) [snapback]34305[/snapback]

QUOTE(aodscarecrow @ Jan 15 2007, 01:20 PM) [snapback]34303[/snapback]

see here.

It means, that the selected playername isn't reserved, you have to reserver/register that playername

ty very much grin.gif
NHLfan
does it work now?
xpt0
QUOTE (NHLfan @ Jan 16 2007, 11:52 AM) *
does it work now?

I am registered, my nick is reserved, and still that same thing happens to me. Is this a site/side problem, or is there anything else i gotta do? Cause it worked fine for about one year now
TomDome
Please post the link to your nick and we will have a look at it.
xpt0
QUOTE (TomDome @ Jul 12 2011, 10:34 PM) *
Please post the link to your nick and we will have a look at it.

Thank you Tom.
Here it is:
http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=playerin...mp;idx=32581066

(hope thats the link you asked) Thanks again in advance
TomDome
Yes thats the correct link. On first sight everything looks OK to me. Schnoog will have to have a look at it. He will be at home tomorrow or friday, so i ask you to have some patience, since there are also some other things to be done by him atm. If you see no reply here until sunday, please push this topic agaoin or write a pm to schnoog.
xpt0
Ok, will do, thank you for your help!
xpt0
QUOTE (xpt0 @ Jul 13 2011, 04:12 PM) *

Still no reply... sadd.gif
Andy_Clow
ZITAT(xpt0 @ Jul 18 2011, 11:10 AM) *
ZITAT(xpt0 @ Jul 13 2011, 04:12 PM) *

Still no reply... sadd.gif

u are not the only one with that problem :)
lets see, what they can do :)

cheers.gif
schnoog
Because it`s a database problem, it will take some time to fix it... But I`ll do my best to bring the signatures back to work.

Regards
Schnoog
xpt0
QUOTE (schnoog @ Jul 18 2011, 07:43 PM) *
Because it`s a database problem, it will take some time to fix it... But I`ll do my best to bring the signatures back to work.

Regards
Schnoog

Thank you veruy much schnoog. let me know if theres a simpler way to do it, like if you guys delete my data and i register again or something. Thank you again
schnoog
Sorry, xpt0, because it`s also a structural database problem (not only the data itself is corrupted) there is no workarround available.

Hopefully I`m able to bring the signatures back to work within the next few days.

Please be patient with me :)

Regards
Schnoog
xpt0
QUOTE (schnoog @ Jul 19 2011, 03:40 PM) *
Sorry, xpt0, because it`s also a structural database problem (not only the data itself is corrupted) there is no workarround available.

Hopefully I`m able to bring the signatures back to work within the next few days.

Please be patient with me :)

Regards
Schnoog

Its ok, not a matter of life or death lol
Anyway glad to know you're on it, let me know if theres something i can do to help. Thank you for your help!
schnoog
Problem solved, thanks for your patience

Regards
Schnoog
Dragon!
The icon for signature on the main page is a nice thing :)
schnoog
good power of observation my friend ;)

xpt0
Working fine now, indeed!!
Thank you very much schnoog!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.