Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Again a little adjustment of the rating
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
sl.Binaural
At the moment we are testing a small change in the session-rating calculation. These changes should stop the 'noob-bashing' practised by skilled player because we won't support such behaviour with good ratings. We took notice of this phenomenon especially in combination with 2.55 servers and relating to this issue there have been some discerning posts in the forum. We decided against an additional handling of the 2.55 servers or even an exclusion because we do not want to censor or intervent in the rating. Same calculation for all is our motto. That is why these changes are active for all servers, whereas 2.55 servers should be mainly affected which attracted our attention making 'noob-bashing' possible.

P.S.: 99,9% of all players should not be concerned by the changes.
ROM105
So if you play on 2.55 server, splatterladder doesn't work anymore + 0.00 all time so great job :) readthis.gif
AmCorp.it*
Dear ROM105, can you quote me one word or sentence that says
"on 2.55 server, splatterladder doesn't work anymore"
And, as I already expained on this forums
CITAZIONE(AmCorp.it* @ Apr 19 2007, 09:14 AM) [snapback]39743[/snapback]
That was of the last leaks of the Sl, Playing on servers with version 2.55 installed prefers skilled player instead of 'noobish'-ones. Take a lookt at the global toplist, especially the first 100-150 ranks. They were mostly all playing on 2.55 servers against unskilled player. We do not want to honer that with good ratings. This is to support the "evenly matched" play.
ROM105
I note, i tell this 6 months before on french forum ( Dec 7 2006, 02:53 AM ) nobody quote or answer me.

I see you turn off 2.55 i just tell good work ... don't be angry...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.