Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RtCW-Prison presents: The Battle!
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
Rippchen
Of course we (rtcw-prision.net) want to offer always new events for the Wolfenstein Players, to have fun in the Community.
Last winter (Christmas) we started the "Adventsfraggen" and of course this is not the only event we want to offer the community!

We have many ideas and we want to introduce them to you gradually!

What is: "The Battle ?

We want to start a battle on a really big server with many slots. In this sense, e.g., a battle from Lord of the Rings or other historical battles could be the theme!

A Vote for the map and which event one wants to play will follow in the next few days! Before we start we friendly ask for your comments to experience which event you want to play (please also tell us the map)

How many players can take part at this event?

This depents on the battle events (Map) you choose to play! We would like to have a battle with a minimum of 40 players.
(If you have an ET Server so please support us and this event because we are in need of a server for the event!)

Which game will be played??

Only Wolfenstein Enemy Territory will be played! If a lot of people will ask for an RtCW Event we will start one, too!

The date for this event is not yet set! This also depents on the players who want to take part!

We wait for your comments!

Quelle: RtCW-Prison.net Forum
Psamitik
This should be great fun and i'd love to take part in this!!! respect.gif
[rD]Link
That would rock! super.gif

Link
www.dailyfrag.net
Hallo Fragger,

Sven, alias [-CFK-]silence, hat mich auf Eure Sache aufmerksam gemacht und
quasi "überzeugt", dass das ne gute Unterstützung wäre.

Daily Frag Servers, www.dailyfrag.net wird Euch für die Aktion einen 40 Slot
Game- und einen 40-Slot Voice-Server zur Verfügung stellen.

Vielleicht kann mich einer der Verantwortlichen unter olli@dailyfrag.net anmailen!

Ansonsten seid Ihr gerne willkommen, bei uns reinzuschauen und Euch von
unserem Angebot zu überzeugen. Wir unterbieten fast jeden Serveranbieter.
Unsere Preise und durchdachte Lösungen werden überzeugen.

http://www.dailyfrag.net

Gruß
Olli, alias JohnMcLane
/2rb/enzyme
sounds cool, count me in!!!!

i ll check with my clan, 2RB if our server could be available...
[DS]-=Pencil=-
Hy,

please post here if you want to take part for 100%:

http://rtcw-prison.planet-multiplayer.de/u...readid=407&sid=

The Final registrations will be when the date is set!
zwinker2.gif

@www.dailyfrag.net >>maybe<< we need your server.
thanks for the offer.

hope you help

smile.gif
TG|Goatherder
how about a hell yes! grin.gif

This would be great fun!
HIMreaper
sounds really nice
i think
HIMreaper
*accidentally pressed add reply*

like i was saying, i think beach would be a nice map for such an event, lots of space for some boxer.gif
[DS]-=Pencil=-
Date: 12.03 Map: Helmsdeep.

hope i helped

smile.gif
Lt.Phantom
IM SO STUPID!!! depp.gif i dont have RTCW so i cant get in it otherwords i would i think im gonna get it.. super.gif
Sharps
I think it sounds awsome, but i wouldnt be able to offer a server, would i still be able to join in on the fun? master.gif
Rippchen
user posted image

Shortly before the match we do not want to miss you something, so here are some news.

G0-Gerbil released a Beta 1 for his Helmsdeep Map and of course it is the basis for Prison: The Battle.

Minas Tirith is released as 2. version. So have fun with it!

And to make The Battle even more good there is also a graphics mod called Middleearth.

And because we want a "little" more realism Dr. Evil could create amazing skins for lord of the rings and a short time. We praise all who could effort to help us!

The Skin-Download is here.

We ask you to make a demo from the event, because we want to cut a video afterwards.
Moreover i will remember you, that you can get a real(!) certificate.

Have fun at Prison: The Battle!

Do I need everything for "The Battle" what?

1. Middleearth
2. Helmsdeep Map
3. Skin Lotr

Downloads and infos: RtCW-Prison.net
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.