Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: failed Pure Server check?
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
Krymzon
hey!

im trying to start my server using FritzBot, cause i suck really bad lol, i wanted to train on the bots.

The problem is... whenever i load up the mod and create a server, it always comes up with this error

CODE
Game Code (ui_mp_x86.dll) failed Pure Server check

I've tried re-installing 5 times...

I dunno if this helps, but im running Windows XP
Vinku
QUOTE(Krymzon @ Sep 25 2007, 12:34 AM) *
hey!

im trying to start my server using FritzBot, cause i suck really bad lol, i wanted to train on the bots.

The problem is... whenever i load up the mod and create a server, it always comes up with this error

CODE

I think ur ui_mp_x86.dll file is broken or it isn't there at all. Dunno if that helps lol.

Vinku
animalboy71
Hi, I've just got Vista now and I'm having some problems connecting to any server in ET. The latest problem I'm having is this

Game Code (ui_mp_x86.dll) failed pure server check

If anyone knows how I can fix this please let me know, I haven't been able to play for almost a week now. lol
Thnx in advance
AmCorp.it*
CITAZIONE(animalboy71 @ Nov 1 2007, 03:27 PM) *
Hi, I've just got Vista now and I'm having some problems connecting to any server in ET. The latest problem I'm having is this

If anyone knows how I can fix this please let me know, I haven't been able to play for almost a week now. lol
Thnx in advance

Try to reinstall your ET.
animalboy71
QUOTE(AmCorp.it* @ Nov 1 2007, 04:07 PM) *
QUOTE(animalboy71 @ Nov 1 2007, 03:27 PM) *

Thnx in advance

Try to reinstall your ET.

Thnx I'll give it a try!
animalboy71
QUOTE(Krymzon @ Sep 25 2007, 12:34 AM) *
hey!

CODE

I'm getting the same problem, I'm running Vista. Have you figured this one out yet? HELP
NHLfan
Don't get confused, I've just merged these two topics, since they are the same zwinker2.gif

I'm not sure what it causes, I've winvista too, and works for me, if re-installing doesn't help, have you tried it with/without punkbuster? maybe punkbuster update?
drappfake*BB*
well.. i got a new pc today... it's runnin' on vista.. so.. like you.. i received this error :/
damn it's sucks... anyway.. i'm gonnna make a PB update.. ^^ i hope it works

// Edit

well...
i get so many errors.. damn..

I hope it works sadd.gif
drappfake*BB*
Well..
like my friend told me..
mark the V into that box that says.. use as an administrator.. or something..

Pwn Ya'Ll
I have same problem, if I play on the WI servers, everything is fine though ..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.