Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: server connection problem
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
]jns[blackwolf
ok...
my problem is that i cant get on trickjump maps/servers help.gif ...
always when i connect it download it like other servers but when it have download and im just getting in server it go to menu and say "incorrect et.exe version" it doesnt happen in anyother servers only in trickjump server so that is my problem...
some information of my computer and game:
i have windows xp
i download full et which was patch 2,55 then i update it (about 2weeks after) 2,56 and now i just update it to patch 2,6 (trickjumps work in 2,55 and in 2,56 but not in 2,6)
so what the problem??? help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif

DeralteJoe
ZITAT(]jns[blackwolf @ Feb 8 2008, 01:55 PM) *

ok...
my problem is that i cant get on trickjump maps/servers help.gif ...
always when i connect it download it like other servers but when it have download and im just getting in server it go to menu and say "incorrect et.exe version" it doesnt happen in anyother servers only in trickjump server so that is my problem...
some information of my computer and game:
i have windows xp
i download full et which was patch 2,55 then i update it (about 2weeks after) 2,56 and now i just update it to patch 2,6 (trickjumps work in 2,55 and in 2,56 but not in 2,6)
so what the problem??? help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif help.gif

Have you the et.exe 2.60b?

Download under www.wolfmap.de
]jns[blackwolf
no i dont have i should maybe try that... thanks rolleye.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.