Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Problem with ETpro
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
Po!$on
I tryed connect ETpro servers and then coming this text:

ERROR: Protocol Mismatch Between Client and Server

The server you attempted to join is running an incompatible version of the game.
You or the server may be running older versions of the game. Press the auto-update button if it appears on the Main Menu screen.

Any ideas how I can play ETpro? Do I need download something about ETpro before? Please someone tell me.
Andy_Clow
u are running wrong version...

the thing u need is a patchselector zwinker2.gif (google)

the server and u are runnig different versions of the game

so long andy brutale.gif
Po!$on
So I need only patchselector? Thanks!
Andy_Clow
yes...

and with the selector u can also switch between old (e.g. 2.55) and new ( 2.60/2.60b) servers zwinker2.gif

Po!$on
I did download 2.6b, but and tryed open it, but nothing happen, so I go ET and then I could see ETpro servers, at last. But when I tryed connect:

ERROR

Incorrect ET.exe version

Do I need download something else?
Andy_Clow
u need the patchselector, not only the 2.60b patch...

u must maybe switch to an older verison of wolfET (e.g. 2.55)

and with the selector u can choose between the patches, which one is neeeded zwinker2.gif

u can play on this server (88.198.58.246:27960) with that patch or?! just an exmaple...
Po!$on
Can you give me link example where I can download it? I downloaded LNAPatchSelector and my ET was deleted automaticly.
Andy_Clow
here is one http://returntocastlewolfenstein.filefront..._Selector;62755

Po!$on
I did download it, but its saying always: Incorrect ET.exe version Do I need download something else?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.