Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Servererrors
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
sl.Proddi
Hey dudes,
since last night we had some yet unknown mistakes in our server. We suspect crappy hardware.
The rating is disabled for now, since it helps a lot to find the defect. Atm you all have to live with place one. super.gif
The basic functions like tracking, server and buddy lists should still work. Some sessions got lost for sure. arschtritt.gif
We'll keep ya up to date. eiei.gif

UPDATE: Either we have defective RAM or a problem with the database installation crash.gif The RAM gets changed tomorrow if it's then still not working we have to reinstall the whole server. This would cause an approximately 24 hours down time ... but we do it earliest after Easter eiei.gif
Pregart
i'm not gonna complain... only time ever i'll have rank 1 grin.gif
WW}Briu
Yeahh... Im The Best ,,, depp.gif
(FTP)FUneral
Negative!!! ansage.gif

I am the best.

bart.gif bart.gif bart.gif
[!!!]H4ppy
looks like theirs some command issue, sure there isn't a command that got messed up?
Ragnar_40k
QUOTE ([!!!]H4ppy @ Mar 26 2005, 05:52 PM)
looks like theirs some command issue, sure there isn't a command that got messed up?

Somewhere forgot to close a db-connection and after some days/weeks is accumulates.
Or its a bug in the database.
I don't think that this is hardware related.
efclan
was denkt ihr denn wann alles wider geht hier help.gif
Rippchen
QUOTE (efclan @ Mar 26 2005, 11:58 PM)
was denkt ihr denn wann alles wider geht hier help.gif
MoojjInfinit
I have been checking the site each day to find my rating, but I'm still ranked 1. Is there any ETA for the fix?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.