Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ranking are back!
[splatterladder] Board > --:: gEnErAl ::-- > NEWS - SplatterLadder > NEWS - SplatterLadder - ENGLISH -
sl.Proddi
You may rest assured, we were not lazy scumbags during the last few days:

1. The ranks are back. Defect memory caused trouble, in combination with an unlucky config. Thanx Murph! zornig.gif (curse da guy who wants his first place back kanone.gif )
and...
2. we found a solution in which you can automatically join every version of ET. Just grab the new GameLauncher with the PatchSelector, and it will choose the right version. super.gif

Download: sl.Gamelauncher 0.65 - Patchselector 2.60

Install instructions:
- install sl.GameLauncher 0.65 with the old version
- within the launcher, choose the according .bat file from the PatchSelector
- in every of the three .bat files, exchange the line "pause" with "ET.exe %1 %2" (without the "!")

Note: You modify all files at your own risk! If it shouldn't work, use the forum! crash.gif
KarAmaZov
Hi there. i was very happy to see this morning that supply depot2 wasn't more ranked. The stats was really too high on this map. that's a great news!
and waht about tc base? I hope that this map wiil have the same sort than supply... super.gif

C u bye
Transphat
I have looked at the Far Cry FAQ but didn't find my answer.

Currently I am listed as number 770 (right now) one of my team mates is listed as 718 yet my score and efficiency ratings are higher? What other factors are there I am not considering?

Me
Rank 770 Rating 178.30 Eff% 160.32

Other
Rank 718 Rating176.13 Eff%149.43
Ragnar_40k
The personal statistics are updated when CPU-time is available (should be nearly realtime).
The Global-Toplist (resp. the Player-Toplist) is only updated once a day (at 06:00 a.m. for Farcry).
So there can be a mismatch between current rank and current score for a player.
Transphat
At that make sense. I have will have to check tomorrow and see what happens.

Thanks for the reply.
Ragnar_40k
Here a little guide how to use the Patchselector 2.60 together with the sl.Gamelauncher 0.65:
  • Downlaod the Patchselector 2.60 (resp. the latest version) and unzip it into the ET folder.
  • Rename the files extension of 1.00.txt, 1.01.txt and 2.60.txt to .bat.
  • Replace the "pause" command in the last line of each .bat file with "ET.exe %1 %2" (w/o quotes). If this particular line doesn't exist add the line "ET.exe %1 %2". Don't forget to save the altered files.
  • Install sl.Gamelauncher 0.65.
  • When you use a older version of sl.Gamelauncher install the latest version (you don't need to uninstall the old one, it will be replaced by the new version).
  • Now assign the .bat files to their respective version inside the sl.Gamelauncher:
    ET 2.55 = 100.bat
    ET 2.56 = 102.bat
    ET 2.60 = 260.bat

Done!
Nickolay
hi super.gif
Can any1 explaine how does that effic and the other staff works? motz.gif
Ragnar_40k
QUOTE (Nickolay @ Jun 5 2005, 04:41 PM)
hi super.gif
Can any1 explaine how does that effic and the other staff works? motz.gif
.Vision.
How come i dont have a rank anymore. I had a rank and when i checked it the other day it was gone, and now i still havent got a rank.
.Vision.
Ohw i found out already how to get my ranking back smile.gif
foxof80
transphat the thing that change is the time played in total try to compare you will see super.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.