Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Server CFG
[splatterladder] Board > --:: RtCW/ET ::-- > RtCW/ET - Tips & Tricks
Dordon
Hi all guys ! I want to say that i'm not so good with english but i want to try to explain what kind of help i need for my server :)

the first thing: I give the link of my server

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=366494

is a 2.55 server with noquarter 1.0.2 + etadmin mod installed

i need help: i want to force clients who enter the server to reduce the lag automatically and set automatically following settings. can someone help me with it?
rate 25000
cl_maxpackets 80
snaps 40

Thanks a lot to all the players that can help me with ti ^-^
thematrixhasyou
QUOTE (Dordon @ Sep 28 2008, 08:15 PM) *
Hi all guys ! I want to say that i'm not so good with english but i want to try to explain what kind of help i need for my server :)

the first thing: I give the link of my server

http://et.splatterladder.com/?mod=serverinfo&idx=366494

is a 2.55 server with noquarter 1.0.2 + etadmin mod installed

i need help: i want to force clients who enter the server to reduce the lag automatically and set automatically following settings. can someone help me with it?
rate 25000
cl_maxpackets 80
snaps 40

Thanks a lot to all the players that can help me with ti ^-^

Open your Shrubbot.cfg file in etpub directory and add following command:

[command]
command = unlag
exec = forcecvar cl_maxpackets 80; forcecvar rate 25000; chat ^sLag, You Are History! grin.gif
desc =
levels = 0 1 2 3 4 5

Thats all what you need :) now if somebody will do !unlag command maxpackets and rate will be fixed for all connected players.
Dordon

Open your Shrubbot.cfg file in etpub directory and add following command:

[command]
command = unlag
exec = forcecvar cl_maxpackets 80; forcecvar rate 25000; chat ^sLag, You Are History! grin.gif
desc =
levels = 0 1 2 3 4 5

Thats all what you need :) now if somebody will do !unlag command maxpackets and rate will be fixed for all connected players.
[/quote]

thanks a lot matrix grin.gif
TomDome
I think the cvars in jaymod was just set or sets sv_maxpackets and sv_rate (im not sure its quite a while since i used this). Just give it a try.
Dordon
it work thanks matrix

@tom

yes for server side, but this command work on client side :)
thematrixhasyou
Glad to help you Dordon!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.