IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Attention / Bitte beachten

If you want to make advertisement for your server, you should not forget the following data:
- server name in the line for reference text
- IP address
- server rules?
- URL to your server or use [servermonitor]
» further information
Wenn du Werbung für deinen Server machen willst, dann solltest du folgende Angaben nicht vergessen:
- Servername in der Betreffzeile
- IP-Adresse
- Serverregeln?
- URL zu deinem Server oder benutze [servermonitor]
» weitere Informationen
Si tu veux faire de la pube pour ton serveur, alors il faut pas oublier les points suivants:
- Le nom du serveur dans la ligne du sujet
- l'adresse IP
- Les regles du serveur
- URL vers ton serveur ou utilises le [servermonitor]
» autres infos
3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> see how act the nsa clan, sneak aka freak is a jerk
schnoog
post Feb 28 2015, 06:34 PM
Post #16

Group Icon Master of Desaster

Group: Management

Member No.: 23716

M!nerva, the idler do not mean anything to the rating here. Only real active players got ranked. If 20 player are in spec and only 2 ingame, the session will not be ranked at all.
Therefor there is no urgency to us to got this solved. It`s not a nice behavior, but doesn`t spoil our rating and ranking (in opposite to using the reg. playernames of others)

I fully agree with Tom saying
but attacking a server is a different kind of action. Its breaking the law.

But at this point it`s also not legit to accuse somebody in public, without showing an evidence.
And the screenshot only showing various connection, without any traceable evidence.

But for sure I agree to one basic rule:
My house, my rules. As owner of a server only I decide who is allowed to join or not, householder's rights.
If I disallow somebody to join, and he don`t stop it, it`s against the law (virtual trespassing).

And as said before:
The fakeplayer thing is not hard to supply with evidences.
To get a player connecting, a challenge need to be requested by the client. Without this challenge no connection is possible. Therefor spoofing IP addresses (like used for getstatus drdos) is impossible.
And the ip-addresses can be fetched from log.
To avoid this, the connections per IP could be limited to 1 (maybe 2, to not split families sitting behind the same IP).

--------------------

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Topcat
post Feb 28 2015, 06:39 PM
Post #17

Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 460071

Those players are no longer on, Beth left for now.

For me it's not so much a war against NSA, you were on playing with us and server was good and busy, then sneak came on and the drama from him began, the fact that when we tell him to stay away, he says I play where I want, that says enough for me that this guy is looking for trouble. And also the fact that the spamming from the fake proxy connections started after he was being banned says enough, everyone knows that was him, the first time he did it one of them had the same ip that sneak had used, the rest were just proxy ip's And also the fact that he used names as McBeth and Topcat says enough for me, he was mad at us thats why he used those names.

Anyways not going to argue more about this, sneak just stay away from our server, nobody wants you there. Grow up and stop trolling.
Reason for edit: TomDome: stop full quotes - this blows a thread for nothing

+Quote Post
Topcat
post Feb 28 2015, 06:50 PM
Post #18

Group Icon Sergeant

About the proof, the first time he did this I saw that one of the connections had the same ip that sneak had been used, the rest were just proxys, I will see if I can find the ip in the logs, if I find it I can send it to you if you need proof, but I need to see first if I can find it.

And I agree with you about the rest, but he dont care, he already told us he plays where he wants, so he will come on our server whenever he wants, he have no respect for us even when we tell him to stay away. The guy is a trouble maker, everyone knows that.

This post has been edited by TomDome: Feb 28 2015, 08:39 PM
Reason for edit: TomDome: last warning: more full quotes = deletion of posts

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Feb 28 2015, 11:25 PM
Post #19

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Member No.: 31172

I gave 3 warning within this thread to NOT FULL QUOTE. Sems like sneak cant read. I deleted the post. You are free to repost without full quotes. If you need the whole text, just tell and we´ll pm it to you again.

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
Topcat
post Feb 28 2015, 11:30 PM
Post #20

Group Icon Sergeant

Sorry didnt know it was forbidden to quote people on SL forum, how come this is not allowed ? :)

I like to quote the people I reply to, but I wont do it anymore if it is forbidden :)

This post has been edited by Topcat: Feb 28 2015, 11:31 PM

+Quote Post
ETSNEAK
post Feb 28 2015, 11:35 PM
Post #21

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 135789

QUOTE (TomDome @ Feb 28 2015, 04:25 PM) *
I gave 3 warning within this thread to NOT FULL QUOTE. Sems like sneak cant read. I deleted the post. You are free to repost without full quotes. If you need the whole text, just tell and we´ll pm it to you again.

I guess I don't care about the post/text because this whole thread is a joke anyway. I basically explained how wrong they are in ever manner possible and they aren't going to listen no matter what I say.

The reason I didn't see the warnings is I feel the default layout of your forum thread display is counter-intuitive, I was actually JUST talking about this on xfire with someone and he told me how I can change it. I spent some time looking around in my account settings for an option to change it and never found it but now I know, I can make it look like a "standard" forum where all the replies are visible at once. That's the reason I had to click "Reply" on someone's reply then do it over and over in new tabs and copy/paste their quote in my replies.

I just request that you lock this nonsense, because I don't think anyone really cares and this is impossible to prove anyway so it's a pointless thread of crying. Not worth my time...

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Mar 1 2015, 12:09 AM
Post #22

@topcat
did you ever read through these posts? 2/3 of some of them have been full quotes. Thats useless space. If you quote the sentences you like to reply to, everything is fine and the point you want to make clear is seen. No need for full quotes every post...

@sneak
no problem. we will close this thread if we think its best.

--------------------
cheers Tom

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
Topcat
post Mar 1 2015, 01:00 AM
Post #23

Group Icon Sergeant

QUOTE (TomDome @ Mar 1 2015, 12:09 AM) *
@topcat
did you ever read through these posts? 2/3 of some of them have been full quotes. Thats useless space. If you quote the sentences you like to reply to, everything is fine and the point you want to make clear is seen. No need for full quotes every post...

@sneak
no problem. we will close this thread if we think its best.

Yes I understand what you mean now, keep the last quote is fine just dont use the full quote as it will turn into a long post then. I know some forums who only allows up to 3 quotes so the post doesent get too long.

+Quote Post
Medelwr
post Mar 1 2015, 07:29 PM
Post #24

Group Icon Sergeant

Member No.: 432174

Just a question here guys...
If your server is hosted with FA then I don't see how this is a SL issue...Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be taken up with FA and not SL?

Also...Arguing over what happens on a server guys really? With all due respect but how old are you lot?
Its game. Its for fun, if someone isn't welcome on the server and is banned for whatever reasons then that person should or must take the hint instead of being a complete and utter pillock.

+Quote Post
ETSNEAK
post Mar 1 2015, 08:31 PM
Post #25

Group Icon Sergeant

That's exactly my point, this is a totally useless whining thread. You shouldn't even be able to reply your opinion on if someone should leave a server or not because the thread shouldn't exist to begin with.

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Mar 1 2015, 10:04 PM
Post #26

sneak i think you missed one point from medelwr:

QUOTE (Medelwr @ Mar 1 2015, 07:29 PM) *
Its for fun, if someone isn't welcome on the server and is banned for whatever reasons then that person should or must take the hint instead of being a complete and utter pillock.

--------------------
cheers Tom

+Quote Post
ETSNEAK
post Mar 1 2015, 10:08 PM
Post #27

Group Icon Sergeant

I didn't but you missed mine. I'm only saying that he shouldn't even be able to post that opinion here because this thread should never have been created as it serves no purpose and is impossible to prove.
Reason for edit: TomDome: please No Full Quotes...

+Quote Post
m!nerva
post Mar 1 2015, 11:54 PM
Post #28

Private

Member No.: 459136

@schnoog?

"M!nerva, the idler do not mean anything to the rating here. Only real active players got ranked. If 20 player are in spec and only 2 ingame, the session will not be ranked at all.
Therefor there is no urgency to us to got this solved. It`s not a nice behavior, but doesn`t spoil our rating and ranking (in opposite to using the reg. playernames of others)"

Ok but at the same time you bother ranking a misleading server in the first place. That's your buisness so np here. but......(in opposite to using the reg. playernames of others)"????

Huh?

If your reffering to someone using another players name: IDk wth that has to do with this pointless thread anyways. This is a game correct?
You guys act like someone stole a credit card or someshit. SERIOUS BUISNESS!!!!!!

ditsch.gif ggs

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Mar 2 2015, 06:49 AM
Post #29

@sneak
I answered to that point already. Repeating your view of it doesnt change a thing.

@minerva
schnoog just gave an example for what is not allowed and made clear that 20 ppl in spec is no thing since they have no effect on rating. Its not nice though but thats another thing.

--------------------
cheers Tom

+Quote Post
Topcat
post Mar 2 2015, 07:19 PM
Post #30

Group Icon Sergeant

QUOTE (Medelwr @ Mar 1 2015, 07:29 PM) *
Just a question here guys...
If your server is hosted with FA then I don't see how this is a SL issue...Correct me if I'm wrong but shouldn't this be taken up with FA and not SL?

Also...Arguing over what happens on a server guys really? With all due respect but how old are you lot?
Its game. Its for fun, if someone isn't welcome on the server and is banned for whatever reasons then that person should or must take the hint instead of being a complete and utter pillock.

Exactly and he's been told many times, but he doesn't get the hint, no respect at all. Also he has a history of acting like this on other servers in the past.

Is why he came to our server cause he was banned on other servers (his own words)

This post has been edited by Topcat: Mar 2 2015, 07:20 PM

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 27th April 2024 - 03:06 PM