> sl.cup - an enemy Territory Tournament by splatterladder and sl.hosting
Wolf Enstein
post Jun 4 2015, 12:17 PM
Post #121

Group Icon General of the Army

Group: Management

Member No.: 12398

QUOTE (kariboe @ Jun 4 2015, 12:42 AM) *
WEB2 won all maps. So that's 2 points for WEB2.

I'm sure it's 2 points for each victory, Kari, so that's 4 points for WEB2.

--------------------
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ANO
post Jun 4 2015, 12:48 PM
Post #122

Group Icon Sergeant

Group: Members

Member No.: 461075

QUOTE (kariboe @ Jun 3 2015, 10:42 PM) *
Alright, Paja can't play anymore, we're filling in for him. Tonight, WEBPAJ and WEB2 have played against each other, WEB2 won all maps. So that's 2 points for WEB2.

ANO, tomorrow (Thursday) you'll play against team Fragz. The guys of Fragz (probably Gangsta) will let you know when the other matches of WEBPAJ will take place against team NOCLIP and team NOAMMO.

Kind regards

Kariboe

Just to make everything sure for this night:

9.30 pm (berlin time):

NoRecoil vs Fragz [server 1]
NoClip vs Webpaj [server 2]

ca. 10.15 pm:
NoRecoil vs NoClip [server 1]

AFter all these matches, there will be only 1 match left: WebPaj vs Norecoil:

This match can be hold either also same night (when it not too late for the guys), or on another day until sunday.

@Tom, when any server setting needed on server 2, can you pls fix it until this night ?

Cya all tonight cheers.gif

This post has been edited by ANO: Jun 4 2015, 12:50 PM

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Jun 4 2015, 12:59 PM
Post #123

Group Icon Tastenklimperer

Member No.: 31172

Hey all,

Great news that possibly all remaining matches will be played!

Regarding the serversettings i will try to fix. Im just not sure atm if im available (in that case please simply switch to server 3, 4 or 5), sorry for any inconvenience. We usually simply use a scriptthat fixes all settings in a sec, but its corrupt atm. Ill see when im at home tonight if i can reload manually before the matches.

--------------------
cheers Tom
...providing service for the sl since 2006.

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
ANO
post Jun 4 2015, 10:23 PM
Post #124

Group Icon Sergeant

This night there were 2 matches:

Norecoil vs Fragz 3:1 --- Grats Norecoil !
Norecoil vs Noclip 0:4 --- Gratulation to us grin.gif

We´re sad that team Webpaj didn´t show up. After a talk with Kariboe on TS, we decided to report a 4:0 win against them.
Team Norecoil do should the same i think.

@ALL TEAMS: Thank you for the matches.. you´re really nice guys. Was a pleasure to meet you.

@SL: Thank you very much for creating this tournament and your patience. We´re always ready to help you, in any case, when you need support to create further tournaments.

Cheers ANO

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Jun 5 2015, 12:40 AM
Post #125

Thanks to all who took part in the tournament and to Splatterladder for hosting it. Congratulations to Norecoil and Noclip too cheers.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
marceldk
post Jun 5 2015, 11:51 AM
Post #126

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 441315

After all this was a good experience! thx to all of the guys, from SL and from teams, that keep ET alive! Thx TOM for the good job hosting the tournament, i can imagine your feelings, but after all it was not a waste of time ;) So thx for making this happend!

Always up to organize some more stuff with you guys!

!Hug all

Marceldk

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Jun 5 2015, 01:04 PM
Post #127

Congratz to all winners of the matches of last night.

I guess Team webpaj has retired then ?

Thanks to all participating active teams during this Tourney. It was the first we hosted so we kinda thought not everything will run smooth but i think after all it still was fun for everyone.
Im pretty sure we will host other Tourneys in the future. Now we know we only have to plan with a little row of participants, since the interest in the Tourney was only little in the active clans/players. So future Tourneys might have smaller prices.

Im proud to announce the winners of the Tournament:
1st Team noclip
2nd Team norecoil
3rd Team Web2

Guys, please give us a few days till schnoog is back from work. Then he will setup your prices and pm you the login details for the Gameservers.

If you enjoy the prices, you are free to keep the servers after the 6 months, for as low as 0,20 EUR / slot.
Also, if you are satisfied with the servers, spread the word and tell your friends about it grin.gif

Thanks to all participants!

--------------------
cheers Tom

Dont forget, this site is about games, friends and fun. Keep it all nice and friendly.

+Quote Post
ANO
post Jun 5 2015, 02:04 PM
Post #128

Group Icon Sergeant

@Tom: When you will host other tournaments in the future, than i can assure you, there will be much more teams participating. It was also our first tounament we took part.

But from now on, we will check SL forum regularly for future tournaments. We are also in touch with many other clans.. and regular players on our servers (>60).
I am sure that the "WEB" guys would do the same.

Thatfore i am sure, next time much more guys will join.

And the server prices after the sponsored 6 months are great.. We will hold them for sure.

PS: Can you please give us a link, where we can follow your activities easily about future tounaments ?

ANO

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Jun 5 2015, 02:16 PM
Post #129

Thanks for all your help with the tournament, Tommy, we got there in the end thanks.gif . We've never had so many problems at the one time during a Clan frag tournament, it was unbelievable, but we were determined to frag as many matches as we could, instead of just saying, "we withdraw from the tournament because of.....".

Paja tried his best to get his team fraggin' and actually managed to make a start, but he has family problems right now and Subbie, one of his team, had his hand broken right at the beginning of the matches and that's just a few of the problems we encountered all at the one time hammer.gif .

If there's another frag in the future, please make the teams 6 v 6 so that teamplay can flourish, instead of the 3 v 3 format, where all you need are 3 heavily-scripted fragheads to win each map. Also, let's have all the arrangement made here on Splatterladder instead of a new website like "challonge". It would keep things more straightforward for everyone, as we visit SL everyday anyway.

Thanks again for all your hard work, SL Team cheers.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
easyozzy
post Jun 5 2015, 08:35 PM
Post #130

Group Icon Private 1st Class

Member No.: 67292

QUOTE ({WeB}GANG$TA @ Jun 5 2015, 04:16 PM) *
Thanks for all your help with the tournament, Tommy, we got there in the end thanks.gif . We've never had so many problems at the one time during a Clan frag tournament, it was unbelievable, but we were determined to frag as many matches as we could, instead of just saying, "we withdraw from the tournament because of.....".

Paja tried his best to get his team fraggin' and actually managed to make a start, but he has family problems right now and Subbie, one of his team, had his hand broken right at the beginning of the matches and that's just a few of the problems we encountered all at the one time hammer.gif .

If there's another frag in the future, please make the teams 6 v 6 so that teamplay can flourish, instead of the 3 v 3 format, where all you need are 3 heavily-scripted fragheads to win each map. Also, let's have all the arrangement made here on Splatterladder instead of a new website like "challonge". It would keep things more straightforward for everyone, as we visit SL everyday anyway.

Thanks again for all your hard work, SL Team cheers.gif .

Hey Guys. Maybe we can keep in touch to make bigger funwars between our two clans? If you are interested - let me know here or you are warmly welcome to our forum http://army-of-society.hotgoo.net/ . Im sure that we will visit your own server one time and you can find us usually in kernwaffe servers or in our own server. If you wanna share e-mails or skype - just let me know.

On behalf of Noclip&Norecoil,

Citrus#

Btw Tom - I would also like to keep in touch with you. Maybe we can help you in closer future in whatever you need help with. We have more than 200 members from all over world and more than 70 of them are active daily.

Cheers!

+Quote Post
TomDome
post Jun 5 2015, 10:33 PM
Post #131

Thanks for your kind offers and words friends.

We dont have any special forum section for Tourneys since there have never been a reason for it (it was our first one). What we offer is subscribing to our splatterletter, the splatterladder newsletter, that comes very unregularly (just from time to time, if we have a new feature or like now with early informations about a Tourney). You can easily subscribe on our frontpage on the right side in section "Pad & Letter".

The idea to program a Tourney system into sl was one of our first moves, but schnoog ran into some problems and since we dont wanted to throw him into a dungeon and dont let him out till it runs smooth, we found challonge and thought we try it and if its a big success he can maybe program a section later this year. Well the success was not that big we were expecting or hoping, so it depends on schnoog if he can cut time out of his rare spare time to invest more time into it.

Regarding 3vs3 or 6vs6 i have to say its my fault that it went 3vs3 while Stoer was also thinking about 6vs6 in his first unofficial Trailer for it. I just thought its easier to motivate 3 people to play instead of 6 since most players (my thoughts) like to play for fun but fear the play in a match or Tourney. And most (or all?) ESL or clanbase players are no more active in ET.

We will surely hold another Tourney after the holidays, maybe starting in Octobre or Novembre if we all find the time to manage the above mentioned work. (i write that before i even talked with Stoer and schnoog, but i think they will agree)

Thanks G for specifying the problems with Paja, tell him best wishes to get his personal affairs sorted a good way, and best wishes for subbie for his broken hand. I would only wish that in future Tourneys, the information flow would be earlier and better than it has been this time.

If any of you or your friends has good program skills, he should get into touch with schnoog, since another programer would be a good way to get things like a Tourney section running. But there would be a lo of details to clarify for such a thing.

So again thanks for everyone involved and have a good time.

--------------------
cheers Tom

+Quote Post
schnoog
post Jun 12 2015, 10:43 PM
Post #132

Group Icon Master of Desaster

Member No.: 23716

Congratulation to the winners :)

Please let me know which mod / gameversion you prefer and I`ll setup the gameserver

Cheers
Schnoog

--------------------

+Quote Post
ANO
post Jun 13 2015, 02:36 PM
Post #133

Group Icon Sergeant

Hey schnoog,

thank you ! :)

Can you give us few days, that we can discuss about it, which mod we want to get ?

ANO

+Quote Post
Wolf Enstein
post Jun 13 2015, 03:50 PM
Post #134

It will be Dogster who decides what server type we get, Schnoog, he'll contact you soon, bro. Thanks again thanks.gif .

--------------------

+Quote Post
schnoog
post Jun 13 2015, 11:02 PM
Post #135

Group Icon Master of Desaster

Member No.: 23716

No need to hurry mates :)

--------------------

+Quote Post

11 Pages V  « < 7 8 9 10 11 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th April 2024 - 01:46 AM